Blackout's Mark 42 HD Pepakura Files >view my helmet model interactively online!<

Re: Blackout's IM Mark 42 Pepakura files <Helmet & Neck Pep + Foam files added!>

Oh It just wasn't quite accurate enough. Yeah, I made plenty of changes, and made the wireframe much cleaner and more HD (less filler/sanding work) Yeah the cheek part is now attached to the faceplate. I cleaned up the panel lines too, I still need to add the one to the side of the eyes. the cheek area is much cleaner now and 99% accurate and lots of the curved surfaces have been smoothed out.

nice! keep it up bro..

Re: Blackout's IM Mark 42 Pepakura files <Version 2 Accurate HD Helmet Inbound>

hey i just converted the helmet file into a pdf so i could work with it on my mac just let me know if u want me to release it. :D

Re: Blackout's IM Mark 42 Pepakura files &lt;Version 2 Accurate HD Helmet Inbound&gt;

pdf please!!!! that would be amazing!

sorry but i cant release it without Blackout's permission or i could get banned from the rpf just like Speedtrix

- - - Updated - - -

Streetsoul, you read my mind. Mark 42 version 2 HD helmet is on its way!
Still a few things to tweak/add, but its almost perfect.

Thanks everyone by the way! keep posting you progress pics here!

[url]http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/10/xnbx.jpg[/URL]

just wondering how this helmet will be possible to slide up with the indention at the top of the faceplate. if anyone can help

Re: Blackout's IM Mark 42 Pepakura files &lt;Version 2 Accurate HD Helmet Inbound&gt;

sorry but i cant release it without Blackout's permission or i could get banned from the rpf just like Speedtrix

- - - Updated - - -

just wondering how this helmet will be possible to slide up with the indention at the top of the faceplate. if anyone can help
the servos would push it out buddy

hey gotta say this ur helmet is awsum. i finished the build i have to tweak out some parts to ur references. i am a tad off but no worries. plus!!!!! yu got the neck file thats rare!!!!!!! are you farther in your files?

Hey All!
Small Update on progress, I have had a lot going on lately, such as a shoot in my mark 7 armour! :)

As always I am still learning and am aiming for accuracy here, so updates on existing files will be fairly regular.

My 3D printer also arrived (Horray) So there will be more updates of physical stuff in my Mark 42 Armour thread soon enough. (Once I finish building the damn thing)

Anyway, I need to maintain/rework some mark 7 bits for a fete next week, after that I'll be on my break and pumping out these models.

Also if anyone makes any modified files (pdfs) Email them to me at BlackoutProps@Outlook.com and I'll upload and link them myself. (It keeps the thread clean that way)

Finally If anyone uses the files, Please post progress here, I'd love to see it :)

that mk 7 looks awsome man :) and sweet your doing a full suiit model hehe e well like i said befor you need any unfolding im happy to help

I will be following this post with great interest! Keep up the amazing work!

Update time.
Quick shout out to Neuer22 for pointing me in the direction of hypernurbs -big help mate thanks.

So this is the version 2 Helmet I was re-working my first version, but I'd been working almost explicitly of the redsteam renders, and noticed too many differences. So I started again taking more time to look at actual reference. This is the almost finished result. As far as I can see, this will be accurate to the Physical suit/statue suit, but I may mix and match details here and there. Once It's done I'll release a pep file. Should be in a day or two :)

Helmet is done :)

More Updates soon :)

Update time.
Quick shout out to Neuer22 for pointing me in the direction of hypernurbs -big help mate thanks.

So this is the version 2 Helmet I was re-working my first version, but I'd been working almost explicitly of the redsteam renders, and noticed too many differences. So I started again taking more time to look at actual reference. This is the almost finished result. As far as I can see, this will be accurate to the Physical suit/statue suit, but I may mix and match details here and there. Once It's done I'll release a pep file. Should be in a day or two :)

http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/196/sq1x.png
http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/801/qg75.png

Lookin good..

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back