Black Series Helmets - whats next after Boba Fett

No real info here. It’s not like we were not expecting them not to come out with a new helmet, but here is a rumor report about the products code name. Code names don’t usually have anything to do with the product but here you go…
Any thoughts on what might be coming. I am going to avoid saying it’s a repaint. I am sure we will see some new repaint helmets this year but I think in this case with the code name it’s brand new.

It could be something impossible to guess as it might be something from Skeleton Crew or Acolyte.

New Bad Batch episodes coming, they never made any of their helmets.

My top contenders are Captain Enoch (although it’s not something I desire), TIE Pilot (it’s classic and keeps showing up in movies and TV), The Armorer (once again, not top on my list but still very popular).

With the 25th anniversary of The Phantom Menace, I personally would like a nice Naboo Pilot helmet replica, but I can’t see that getting huge sales.

I also would like to see redesigned Kylo either TFA or TRoS. It’s not that I am fan of the character but I do like the helmet. I really don’t see them hitting up the sequel trilogy for products for no parti reason.

I just watched the Hasbro SW Panel and they made a Pipeline reveal of a new Moff Gideon Mandalorian Season 3 'Mandalorian Helmet' coming next in the Black Series Helmet line.
Sweet!

Hopefully it'll be out so I can get it for my grandson for Christmas. His birthday is Feb 8th, so I pre-ordered the Rex bucket for him, but the release date for that one got pushed back til the middle of March.

Cmon, what happened to that Phase 1 clone trooper listing that went around a year ago.
I don’t remember that being a thing other than the mention that a clone helmet was coming out and no one knew for sure if it was phase 1or 2. As you know it was 2. I don’t believe there was any mention other than fan speculation of a phase one helmet. If there was, it would be in this thread if you want to dig for it.

I just watched the Hasbro SW Panel and they made a Pipeline reveal of a new Moff Gideon Mandalorian Season 3 'Mandalorian Helmet' coming next in the Black Series Helmet line.
I forgot he wore a helmet in that battle. I had to web search just to remind myself what it looked like. This will be another easy pass for me unless I get a super good deal. That’s okay, I can always use a break between helmets. I don’t need to like every release.

I don’t remember that being a thing other than the mention that a clone helmet was coming out and no one knew for sure if it was phase 1or 2. As you know it was 2. I don’t believe there was any mention other than fan speculation of a phase one helmet. If there was, it would be in this thread if you want to dig for it.

Toynk or someone else had a preorder up for a phase 1 trooper helmet at one point.

Toynk or someone else had a preorder up for a phase 1 trooper helmet at one point.
They may have had a phase 1 helmet listed but most likely it was not A black series Hasbro as there has not been any mention in the past about Hasbro releasing one. Also based on Toynk merchandise currently listed, they tend to carry a variety of products based on what they can get their hands on, licensed and unlicensed. Example:

The fit is tighter that the Detolts, not much space to move the helmets, plus there's the metal frame to consider and the colour is just black.

For the Boba, looks like plenty of space above, but front-facing it looks like the helmet is too deep? Does the door still close all the way?

Does anyone use the Milsbo display case? Quite a bit more expensive, at roughly twice the price of the Blaliden, but roomier with more than twice the space. Comes with adjustable shelves and lockable doors which is a plus.
Milsbo.jpg

TazMan2000

Knowing my luck, it'll fit every helmet known to man except a 1:1 Vader. :lol:
And if it does, my IKEA won't carry any or they'll only be available in bright aqua or rose pink.

The 1:1 Vader would be a challenge for most glass display shelves, as well as any helmet with a swoop like (from the original Trilogy) the Imperial Navy Trooper, Imperial Gunner, Royal Guard and the Rebel Fleet Trooper.

TazMan2000

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back