Black Series Helmets - whats next after Boba Fett

I am sooooooo torn on this one.

I love Stormtrooper and ESPECIALLY Sandtroopers and all variations of Clonetroopers but I’ve always been ‘Meh’ on Biker Scout Stormtroopers. I always feel like I’m the only person on the RPF who doesn’t love the Biker Scout Stormtrooper so this Hasbro helmet seems like an easy pass for me.

But, on the other hand, it’s only $100-$125, might as well grab one now maybe…

I am sooooooo torn on this one.

I love Stormtrooper and ESPECIALLY Sandtroopers and all variations of Clonetroopers but I’ve always been ‘Meh’ on Biker Scout Stormtroopers. I always feel like I’m the only person on the RPF who doesn’t love the Biker Scout Stormtrooper so this Hasbro helmet seems like an easy pass for me.

But, on the other hand, it’s only $100-$125, might as well grab one now maybe…
You are not the only one, I’ve never cared for the Biker Scout helmet either. I doubt I’ll be rushing to grab it at full price. However… a day will come where this thing is on sale, and I will grab it without hesitation, same as the clone trooper.

I am very excited for the scout trooper helmet. Not surprised by this being the next choice. I will be picking it up.

However I am more excited by what is in the pipeline…

ACB0D076-F0C7-4E26-A663-A5D91C1E7199.jpeg

I love the Ahsoka Trooper Helmet. I was rooting for the phase 2 clone helmet in hopes that they might do this alternate paint scheme... AND THEY ARE!

I assume we’ll see plenty of repaints down the road. Coruscant Guard, 212th, 501st, 327th, 41st all come to mind. Gree, and other individualized clones would work as well.

Dang it. I wasn't planning on getting any more helmets. :lol: This Scout Trooper feels like a must.

I was also hoping they'd release a 'fractured' Kylo finally, one that is more on par with their current helmets and more screen accurate than their original Kylo. Nice as that was, it required a whole lotta modding to get it there.

I've got a feeling Hasbro is done doing anything Sequel Trilogy related, they havent done much of anything from it in the last few years outside of lightsabers.

I've got a feeling Hasbro is done doing anything Sequel Trilogy related, they havent done much of anything from it in the last few years outside of lightsabers.
They just released the TLJ First Order Stormtrooper and its Captain Cardinal variant were just released less than two years ago. And they only release a couple Black Series helmets a year. With all the candidates, I expect they'll be all over the place, with an emphasis on whatever's hot at the moment. The Kenobi Clone Trooper is coming out in Spring. The Scout that's not only been a perennial favorite, but also showed up in The Mandalorian, is coming out in Fall. Those and the various repaints have been germane to the Disney+ shows that are on now. They're also continuing to do new repaints of existing helmets, in addition to the new ones.

As they have room, I feel like we are likely to see a First Order Flame Trooper at some point. Maybe a Phasma. The Flame Trooper can get an additional top shell and face-drape for the Snow Trooper. But it wouldn't be all at once, and it wouldn't be soon. 2025 will be the tenth anniversary of TFA. Likely to see some new stuff then.

Unrelated: GameStop seems to have recently changed how their in-store systems work. I used to pre-order the Black Series helmets through them, because I could put five bucks down and make payments up until release. Their computers won't let them do that any more. I can pre-order on the web-site, but that doesn't give me that approach I like, and they have a tendency to get things in well after other retailers. I'm likely to stick with my local store, and use my discount on getting a helmet through them...

But I want to have fallbacks. I've seen mixed things about various online retailers. In y'all's experience, who's the least problematic to go through?

But I want to have fallbacks. I've seen mixed things about various online retailers. In y'all's experience, who's the least problematic to go through?
My favorite online retailers are Amazon (Prime Sellers) and Target (not the 3rd party sellers). Basically I like them for the ability to easily cancel orders and drop of returns locally and quickly if needed. I have had some issues with Walmart (not 3rd party). I have had a couple Items cancelled after ordering because they oversold them,

Did they show anything about the lineage in the stream? I'm assuming it comes from a scan like most of their stuff does, but I remember when they revealed the mando helmet they showed a comparison between their original scan and final product, I really like seeing that. So neat.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back