Black Series Boba Fett Helmet Announced

Attachments

• IMG_20200819_022350.jpg
    IMG_20200819_022350.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 135
So this repainted with Alumaluster might be the cheapest version for an accurate helmet vs Anovos/efx, right? It looks pretty accurate to me shapewise

So this repainted with Alumaluster might be the cheapest version for an accurate helmet vs Anovos/efx, right? It looks pretty accurate to me shapewise
I would say so. Although unfinished resin or fiberglass kits are about $200. So if I was going to finish a helmet or commission someone to do so, I think I would spend the extra $80 on a kit.

So I guess this nixes my hope for a first order stormtrooper helmet, at least until sometime after this comes out, but it’s a neat helmet nonetheless. I got it preordered.

A First Order Stormtrooper has already been rumored as the next one as of a few months ago. Along with a Captain Cardinal exclusive to Target, which is just a red painted First Order Stormtrooper

Really wanted a TIE to compliment the Luke. Enjoying the show, but there hasn't been anything in the designs that has really made me go "I NEED THAT!".

Quick question on this if anyone can help? I bought one of these and opened it up to check it/try it on/play a little before putting it back away. In my excitement, I put the rangefinder on as soon as I got it out the box without really looking at how it attached.

Now I can't get it back in the box before Christmas (oops!) because of the rangefinder. Do you guys know if there's an easy way to get that piece off? I feel like there are some tabs that are going to snap if I pull it any harder than I've tried...

Thanks!

does anyone know where to find a boba fett black series helmet anywhere that’s not going to rip me off? No stores in Buffalo or 100 miles around has any. Cant find any online. Asking for a friend... and that friend being me
Chris

does anyone know where to find a boba fett black series helmet anywhere that’s not going to rip me off? No stores in Buffalo or 100 miles around has any. Cant find any online. Asking for a friend... and that friend being me
Chris
Keep your eyes on Best Buy. They're sold out now, but have recently been restocking the old Marvel Legends helmets.

Quick question on this if anyone can help? I bought one of these and opened it up to check it/try it on/play a little before putting it back away. In my excitement, I put the rangefinder on as soon as I got it out the box without really looking at how it attached.

Now I can't get it back in the box before Christmas (oops!) because of the rangefinder. Do you guys know if there's an easy way to get that piece off? I feel like there are some tabs that are going to snap if I pull it any harder than I've tried...

Thanks!
The tabs won't snap, I've taken the rangefinder off both of mine multiple times and it does just pop off.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back