Bioshock infinite Vigor bottles

I'm planning on making a little Salts bottle as a birthday gift, but nothing too exciting other then that. Finding the right bottles to do the larger vigors is a pretty tough process.

So heres me so far... I think i am gonna work on my favorite one now which is back to the sender!
image.jpg

i was working on a devils kiss bottle but destroyed it cause i had trouble sculpting the face...might just start over
I wonder if a cheap Barbie could pass for the top. Rip hair out. Chop it in half or stick legs in bottle . Heat the arms and pose in right position and paint red and sculpey some horns , hair, and fire. I'd think one would be right size. Too bad my daughter gave hers away.

Hello! I am new here and I just wanted to share the new Murder of Crows Vigor I made with a glass bottle and polymer clay. I got the bottle from michaels and I used Sculpey Polymer clay I had 3 years ago. I also used black paint, gold paint, and printouts for the stickers and tag. I took pics of the process but for now I will just show the finished product! If anyone would like to see the process pics, please let me know! I will be more than glad to post it.photo 1.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPG

Thought you guys might be interested in this. Ken Levine tweeted this pic a few days ago:

vigordevil.jpg

Then I was listening to his interview on the Nerdist podcast where he confirmed they are making a devils kiss vigor bottle. Haven't heard if they will be making the rest of them. Hopefully it's not a limited edition and not overpriced like their other collectables. :)

Yeah and u can get them for ONLY $350! And if u want it signed, $600! Who the hell are they kidding!?

Better off just making our own!

BeShifty - Props to you for creating those models and uploading them to Shapeways. $180 - $250 is already lots better than what Irrational is charging for their models. However, I was wondering if that model was hollow, or if possible, could it decrease the price point?

It would also be cool to see a finished product if you have received a model yet.

Made this for a pretty low price of around 15-20 dollars :)
DSC_0527_zps89a15f12.jpg
I drunk out of it too... the effects? Painful... (picture edited by Christom)
undertow_by_sandercohen13-d6h47ws.jpg

bravo rinzlertron that undertow bottle is amazing....what did you use to sculpt the octopus onto the bottle ?

Here was the entire ten step process-
1. An antique bottle was first sanded down to get all the numbers and writing off of it.
2. The bottle was then cleaned to make sure no dangerous liquid was left on it.
3. I then wrapped the bottle in painters tape and sculpted the octopus out of Super Sculpey clay (In different sections. The octopus consists of probably 6 different sections that were closely glued to look like that it was all one piece.)
4. The whole thing was then boiled.
5. All sections of the Octopus were removed and painted with three layers of spray paint. Black, hammered copper, and then silver.
6. Glossy black paint was then put on it for the destroyed effect.
7. The octopus emblem was from the pictures I posted on here and then glued to the bottle.
8. I used a frosting effect to put all over the bottle.
9. The octopus was then glued on the bottle.
10. The cork was made out of a cork, Super Sculpey, and then painted.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back