Bimmer's Movie Props - Current WIP: Batman Begins Suit (PIC HEAVY)

you could always scale it down! i'll get around to scaling the unfold down and reposting the link eventually. haha. I'd love to see some pics of your build when you have some progress to show

i'm not going to worry about going back and scaling it at this point since i'm going to be wall mounting it when i'm finished. if i finish it up and it looks WAY too big then maybe i'll go back and scale down a little. i have about half of it cut out and i'll post pics once i get bit further along.

Re: Bimmer's Pepakura Movie Props - Current WIP: Batman Begins Suit (PIC HEAVY)

I think it is time that I come out and announce that I am the one who commissioned the Batman Begins model. And I couldn't be happier with the work Ian has done thus far. :)

With that being said, the commission does not include the creation of a pepakura file. I intend to have the 3D model machined. So in short - no files are going to be released.

I am not sure that pep Batman armor would benefit many people anyway. In terms of movie suits the end material should be rubber, not hardened card stock. So if it was pep it would mean an extra complicated and expensive step in molding for rubber castings. For those of you looking for a more "immediate" product, foam sheet would be a better idea. And for that I have some templates (not created by me) that I could share. I will see about hosting them and will start a new thread.

in short, bat suit probably not being released in pep

hey bimmer! i started a thread for my progress on your captain america shield. if you want to check it out the link is in my signature!

thanks again, its been a lot of fun to build so far!

Hi bimmer, you're an amazing 3d modeler!!! you think it's possible to make a low poly version of the Begins cowl that can be pepped??

Bimmer, great looking stuff here. I think the upper torso of the dark knight suit could be pepped, but the rest of the TDK stuff would be foamies and elastic strips. I've been working on the begins suit in CAD format, so just 2D, but seeing this makes me want to give it a shot in Max. Just noticed you're a local NW Bat too, so good to see ya around. Keep in touch and we might be mutually beneficial to each other.

Hello, I am new and I would like the Foum 3d model of batman begins to venture into the creation of the costume with the program papekura.
someone can provide me?

Re: Bimmer's Pepakura Movie Props - Current WIP: Batman Begins Suit (Really pic heavy

Was the Batman begins pep ever even finished????????!!

Re: GL, Thor, Cap, Batman, Iron Man Props COMING SOON (pic heavy)

Thanks fin :)

Alright, update time! Captain America shield is done now. Updated first post as well as here
The shield is 36 inches in diameter. So plenty big!

Thor Movie hammer coming next. Probably tomorrow.

edit - i lied. Begins batarang is here. 9 inch width. Version 2 will have the bubble shaped center.

double edit - If anyone has a request for a prop (preferably comic/movie related) feel free to drop a PM or post here! [...]

Can you model a Pep friendly Netfilx daredevil cowl? ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back