Big Bang Theory

I loved that episode. I really liked seeing Sheldon done up as Gollum.

"I pitty the fool that is illogical!!!"

I absolutely LOVE the Big Bang Theory! My girlfriend was hesitant to watch and didn't seem interested, but she got me seasons 1 and 2 on DVD for Valentine's Day. I talked her into watching the first episode... and she was hooked. She insisted that I leave the DVDs at her house so we could watch together. She's even watched the episodes online so she could catch up to the current programs.

oh yea i never miss an episode. Immediately thought of the RPF with last nights epy. Was it true what they said about the rings?

on a sad but funny note, its amazing how good they capture the geekdom of such things. I sadly have had fights about props and arguments about superheros all too often. BAZINGA!!!!!!

Where can you watch them online?
I absolutely LOVE the Big Bang Theory! My girlfriend was hesitant to watch and didn't seem interested, but she got me seasons 1 and 2 on DVD for Valentine's Day. I talked her into watching the first episode... and she was hooked. She insisted that I leave the DVDs at her house so we could watch together. She's even watched the episodes online so she could catch up to the current programs.

I love this show too. (y)thumbsup Ever since the first episode I've been hooked. Last night's with the One Ring was sooo funny - I loved the way they set it up:

9 were made
3 were given to members of the cast
The rest were destroyed, except one, which was stolen...
This one, the one ring.

I still think the episode with the Time Machine was one of the best. Of course, anything with Stan Lee rates high!!

Ready for this? The time machine featured in that episode? It belongs to a very active member of the RPF. I won't give up his identity unless he allows me to (or unless he chimes in). It's a very funny story on how it got on the show, though. :lol

Great show- loved last nights episode--- those guys are sooo geeky and funny. Especially Sheldon--the breakout character.

I was just amazed that my wife actually knew Sheldon was wearing a Red Lantern T-shirt last night.

That's my new goal...get my wife to understand at least 1% of the references on TBBT :lol

Agreed that "I pitty the fool that is illogical!!!" was brilliant.

Last nights show was another good one. As soon as I saw Sheldon's The Wesley Crushers T-shirt I thought about who was going to make one here. I'd be in for one if someone made a run.

I find it ironic that my life-nemesis, Wil Wheaton, has played into my hands by breaking up the romance of the fictional pair, Leonard and Penny. Now, to find the proper quantum universe where their reality coincides with mine, and to devise a method to transport myself there... Who on the board makes Red Matter??

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back