A theory about Fight Club.

Wow. . That really shows that "Jack" was WAY more messed up than we could have ever expected.
Interesting observation by the video creator.

I thought the original twist was intense, but this one will make M. Night Shamalamadingdong, green as algae, lol.
Yeah really.
Makes you wonder if thats what Chuck Palahniuk and David Fincher were trying to achieve, and just wait to see if anyone noticed.
To think 23 years goes by and only just now finds it out.
But, I guess there have been a few video games where it took someone 25 to 30 years to find a secret.
Its still totally mind blowing either way.

Yeah really.
Makes you wonder if thats what Chuck Palahniuk and David Fincher were trying to achieve, and just wait to see if anyone noticed.
But, I guess there have been a few video games where it took someone 25 to 30 years to find a secret.
Yea I'm still trying to get that flash of a ding dong out of my memory, lol.

Yea I'm still trying to get that flash of a ding dong out of my memory, lol.
Being right at the ending, I must have looked down in the theater for a second, because I hear everyone like, ahhhhhhh. My friends like, ewww, you just see that. No what?
After getting the DVD, yep, I saw it. lol.....ewwwwww............
Its more than just a frame....like 4 to 5 frames at least.

I had another friend who read the book. I remember him finishing the book as we were on AOL instant messenger. He like, yep, that ended how I was thinking it was going to....but he didn't tell me what it was. He was a pretty clever guy.
So yeah, when I did see it in theaters, and working at the theater during those years, was able to get me and another friend in for free. We were totally blown away by that ending......and now looks like we're all blown away by more meaning of the whole movie.
You could almost expect to find him in a mental hospital strapped to a bed and envisioned all the events of the movie completely in his head with this type of reveal. Not that thats how it happened, but its some pretty deep stuff.

It's like the end of Jacob's ladder. He's dead or dying the whole time. Freaky deeky. Wait should I have spoiler tagged that, lol.

It's like the end of Jacob's ladder. He's dead or dying the whole time. Freaky deeky. Wait should I have spoiler tagged that, lol.
Never actually saw that. I remember my Dad watching it when I was a kid, and my Mom made my brother and I go outside and play. I do remember walking by the tv for a second.
There is still a lot of movie I never have seen. I could start my own reaction channel. Theres enough of those though.
I've actually been on a kick watching tons of people watching the original Robocop....just finished another a min ago.

That one popped up on my feed as well. It's a curiosity for sure, but I disagree completely. He's cherry-picking aspects to suit his thesis but he misses the overall point of the film. In fairness I think most people misread Fight Club. It is a satire and a very dark comedy. I should post my interpretation when I find the time.

Yeah really.
No! Not 23 again!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back