Limited Run New Run - Romulan Ale - Beware of Romulans Bearing Gifts

There is going to be a slight delay on my original estimate. Two of the supplies needed will not be arriving until Monday and I'll probably need a day or two to get those pieces ready. So shipping will most likely not be beginning until the end of next week. Sorry about that. I was hoping to have all weekend to finalize this run. But supply chains still aren't back up to snuff unfortunately. Have a good Wednesday.

Just whenever. I didn't know it would reach near 15 so fast maybe I should up it to 20 lol. I'm going to start the run tomorrow and my guess would be I'll start shipping them first part of next week. So if you'd like to pay now that would be good. If you want to wait till end of week I'm fine with that too.

Have a good week everyone.
I'm in for two if the run is still open

Wow, that went fast!
Pre-interested party from the first page, I am in.
Please add me to the list for one bottle.

Last edited:
Going to need this weekend at least to get the first batch done. I have the bottoms and containers done (20 of them) and parts of the tops. I'm trying to figure out the optimal way to produce these "quickly". So, I apologize for the delays but they are moving along. I'll keep the 1st post updated as well. Have a great week everyone.

I'm still not listed as paid. I sent you a PM so you know which PayPal payment mine was. Let me know if there's some issue.

Edit> Payment confirmed. :)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back