Best P1 Bio Size wise for a DB P1

seviz

What is the best P1 bio as far as size to fit a DB P1 properly? I was going to order one from Hez but got scared that it might not fit my mask. Does anyone that has a DB P1 know which bio fits it like a glove?

Thanks!

The Wolf Morgan P1 bio is the best that fits Dan Bravo's head. Wolf passed on last year...but you can PM Nucking Futs Bong ( Art) about getting one ...I think he has the mold

Wolf Morgan P1 bio and any others that is about the same size does fit the Icons do not fit im trying try to get some time to remold the P1 bio and retooling the P2 as well.

Though I only have one bio, it's a KJ P1 and I think it fits perfectly. I had heard somewhere that the DB P1 was made to fit that bio, or vise versa.

I also have a KJ gen 5 P1 bio. I tried to fit it onto my DB 2nd gen. P1 mask, but it's a bit too small, the jawline and lower edge of the bio doesn't cover the mask completely.
Yeah, I heard DB sculpted it to fit the Morgan bio. Looks like there are other bios that work too.

This thread perfectly shows why sculpting bios and masks need to be done in conjunction with the corresponding mask or bio that will be used with it.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back