Bespin Guard Blaster Relby K-23 Greeblies, research, etc.

Oh god! Sorry guys, had to quit my job and then I did a sales run and started 3 projects at once... got in a little over my head and a few things always slip through the cracks

Still no. I have gone through a LOT of calculators and have found this font style, but not the right kind of button. It's a little chunky like the Sinclair Oxford calculators or the TI ones. Clear Entry is a specific button, and there's a few misprint details on the button....but none match. Hell, you take out the ones that print the icon on the body above the button and that still doesn't help narrow it down

The part with 4 dots I'm sure is a model kit part. I had a lot of near hits with boats (okay, ships)

The long tab thing.... I want to say its part of a button or something and that slot is its movement

Bump! Where's your blaster sir?? Actually I popped in to try to find out what is on the butt end of the Nemrod. Do "we" (not me) know what this piece is?

Hi! I came to a halt looking for greeblies and trying to figure out the barrel...

On the butt end is a part from the V8 kit, a domed washer and an extension of threaded rod.

Oh, well I have the V8…guess I’m gonna try to catch up with you on this one. Took mine apart and found some excellent Caribbean slime or something! :eek: Hence my ask about the ass :D

figured it out on my 3rd spear gun - you need to somehow unscrew the valve at the back, the big part with flat sides. There is a lot of pressure in there I think..

The back of mine doesn't look accurate. Looks like there's a ring missing.
DSC_0137.JPG

Last edited:
I think what you are seeing is actually just the lip of the V-8 part, kurtyboy. It looks like your speargun is correct, it's just missing the rubber O ring. There's a slight chamfer on the back edge of the rear of the speargun which might look like a separate ring in some photos, so perhaps that's what you are seeing.

Nice timing! I've been working with Ryan Clinton sussing out greeblies for this blaster. Doing some tweaks to the "unknown" greeblie that's used several times (I already sent you some of my old ones I think Tom). Almost there...(arrow pointing out the need to move the circle forward a bit). Anyone see anything else they'd change?

Is this the only part that hasn't been identified? Are we still looking for the CE button?

Attachments

• UnknownGreeblie_TrimmedRelby.jpg
    UnknownGreeblie_TrimmedRelby.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 20220513_171840.jpg
    20220513_171840.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 86
Oh, and there's the rear side which again looks related. Not sure if the front sight is custem or not.

Yeah, it appears that all 3 of those are this piece, cut in different ways. It’s on the Hoth DL-21 intact as well, right under the Molex connector.

Attachments

• 242F14A8-1552-47AE-AE97-9FDC76A14AB3.jpeg
    242F14A8-1552-47AE-AE97-9FDC76A14AB3.jpeg
    398.5 KB · Views: 84
  • DL-21_unknown_greeblie.jpg
    DL-21_unknown_greeblie.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Lots to still identify. The CE button is still a mystery, the prop store photos show us the exact font and possible misalignment of the stamping.

I guess we're missing the greeblie on the left rear as well. Then there are the Phantom and V8 parts, muzzle and gears, calculator button, and that's everything I think?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back