Bespin Guard Blaster Relby K-23 Greeblies, research, etc.

Hi,I am starting to work in this project and I would need help with the greeblies.I have the greeblies of the V8 engine but I would need the rest.Any parts for sale?.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,I am starting to work in this project and I would need help with the greeblies.I have the greeblies of the V8 engine but I would need the rest.Any parts for sale?.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, can you be more specific on what you need so we can help.
I see you are from Europe, there is a nemrod for sale on eBay in Spain. I sold all my metal conversion kits I'm afraid, I'll do another run I think but don't know yet when.

Hi,I have the Nemrod and I need all the greeblies except the ones included in the V8 engine kit.

Thanks in advance.
there are 3 people currently offering resin greeblies for the Relby k23 in the project run section, all recent runs:
cheers

Thanks in advance.
Yes I have all the greeblies, I'm almost done with remaking one of the greeblies, adding an injection molding mark on it. I'll post up a run in the project runs thread as soon as they're finished. A lot of people are asking so I'm hurrying to finish it. I'll be done this week.

Yes! There are a bunch of options today. Ryan and I both make parts.

I just pulled a mold for the endcap + the extra v8 washer together. And the mystery part with 4 dots!

I have an Etsy store, intergalactic parts, and I’ll be adding those later today

Here are some of the casts. I also cast the correct trigger
20221214_120141.jpg
20221214_120339.jpg
20221007_115724.jpg
20220713_214209.jpg

Cool!!!.I´ll contact them.

Any resin barrel set available?

Thanks Eethan.
now that I think about it, since you mention you are looking for a barrel and that I'm sold out, I do have my prototype machined Delrin (machining plastic) emiter and I have the rest of the parts in Aluminium, gears and all, so I could gather a set of parts for you with a Delrin emiter :) or anyone else for what it's worth!
IMG_20220625_195417.jpg

IMG_20220618_172410.jpg

We also produce slightly different things - it’s good there are options for people! I am using slightly different reference available to me, and have duplicated what I see. Some of these are obviously found parts like the calc button, but the others are built from reference material.6C7215F6-ED6C-4620-8845-678C7F136DF7.jpegB11A38B4-7B23-4E57-A308-8441C2E46D6E.jpeg9AC6813D-C9C4-4737-A1BC-4520C90FE24B.jpegD4847314-B824-4AB2-A523-7F9173EE0322.jpeg

I have built these so that you are able to sculpt the greeblie you need. For example…There are (maybe) 3 parts of the long greeblies cut up different ways. There are, as far as I know, 2 versions of this part, so I made both.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back