Bespin Cloud Car Pilot Helmet

bobatrooper

Hi Everyone

Though I would show this one off as been working on it for some time and its almost complete, just a few tweeks here and there to it but almost there really. Just getting some visors formed and chin cups and that should be about it but what do you think, its a total sculpt by me and hope the orange is right on it as it looks it, what can I say about it except that its a helmet ive always wanted to do and even though you don't see them in the movie much there pretty cool. Let me know what you think and any questions just ask.

Thanks for looking.

Dave

Attachments

• IMG_0484.JPG
    IMG_0484.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 252
  • IMG_0485.JPG
    IMG_0485.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0486.JPG
    IMG_0486.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0487.JPG
    IMG_0487.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 148
Well done! I really like seeing rare stuff like this. Sometimes you forget just how big the SW universe is.

Hi there. Me and a buddy of mine are interested in putting together our own Cloud Car pilots costume. Saw your helmet and thought it was awesome. Have you been able to dig up any research on the design of these characters NOT related to the action figures? I know it is a bit tricky with it being a small model and no real people were dressed in costume. But any help would be appreciated!

I know this thread is quite old, but you never know....

Thanks!
Rob Williams

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back