Cloud city comlink found greeblie!

Ryan Clinton

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I found the mesh used on the cloud city comlink Its from a Dansette Chorister transistor radio. This will help the run I'm planning on doing.
20221126_045250.jpg
20240311_011435.jpg
20240313_131115.jpg

Last edited:
My heart skipped a beat thinking at first you found the source of the button-casing!! This mesh is an incredible find as well! I'll be getting an old radio now.

Roy

Last edited:
My heart skipped a beat thinking at first you found the source of the button-casing!! This kesh is an incredible find as well! I'll be getting an old radio now.

Roy
Thanks buddy, I did want to say it turns out lonepigeon originally discovered the push button greeblie. I just had no idea anyone knew about it.

It happened again...within three days, most of the "decently" priced Dansette radios vanished from ebay.co.uk *LOL*

Let´s see if the prices go up now from 20-40GBP to 100GBP+ due to their new popularity amongst prop-builders/ collectors and how many pop up on prop-related forums in the near future ;)

When I purchased a Dansette for Ryan, there were plenty of these on ebay.uk, ranging from 25-40GBP.
Now, after the reveal, there´s one left for close to 50GBP.

I am confident these will show up on a regular base, but am watching the price development with great interest (and a bit of respect) ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back