Bespin Cloud Car Pilot Helmet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bobatrooper

Hi Everyone

Though I would show this one off as been working on it for some time and its almost complete, just a few tweeks here and there to it but almost there really. Just getting some visors formed and chin cups and that should be about it but what do you think, its a total sculpt by me and hope the orange is right on it as it looks it, what can I say about it except that its a helmet ive always wanted to do and even though you don't see them in the movie much there pretty cool. Let me know what you think and any questions just ask.

Thanks for looking.

Dave

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Panaflex

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well done! I really like seeing rare stuff like this. Sometimes you forget just how big the SW universe is.