Berserker Predator! Update On Post #40!

berserk wolf

Hey all. I was thinking about adding feet to this bad blood but I thought about it and decided NAH. This cost me quite a bit already. I don't have much money and I'm satisfied as this my first suit. To me it's completed. On to pics! Hey kithunter! can you add the first pic to the completed thread? I'd appreciate that a lot!

230145_215188265177414_100000587274877_795543_1048488_n.jpg

Comic-Con6.jpg

7/3/11
263843_240374799325427_100000587274877_932925_5560396_n.jpg

You made a stab at him for buying a costume. Most people buy their parts on here you clown. Hes done modifications to that suit. Did you even bother to read his original post? He says he doesn't have much money to invest into this costume and he is happy with how it is right now. Everyone has to start somewhere. At least he can say he has a costume. What can you say? Nothing, instead you make unnecessary comments on other peoples' costumes. You've been here since 07 on a COSTUME AND PROP forum and you still don't have a costume. That is fine but certainly does not give you any leeway to make any sneed comment to anyone about their costume.

Please refrain from using insults and profanity towards other members. I have edited the post...

Let's show some respect... Doesn't matter if it's purchased in a store. The costume was modified by the individual and it his creation

Any further infractions will result in warning increase. And after that per lee's rule a massive atomic wedgie will be issued to the person that continues

Thanks

Andrew

Sorry brother. I just can't stand to see people down talk others... especially our very own here.

Rock on beserk_wolf! love the suit (and the LEDs you put in the mask!). We don't even have any beserker predator suits I've seen other than you! Much to my surprise too... :)

Are the gauntlets on it the ones that come with the suit? This is the first time Ive seen pics of the suit other than stock photos on ebay. Its actually a nice looking suit.

Thanks, guys! That means A LOT to me. In the future, I may be making my own stuff. I just don't have the job and paychecks to do so. But the next suit I'm gonna buy is Ezio Auditorre from Assassin's Creed II!

Are the gauntlets on it the ones that come with the suit? This is the first time Ive seen pics of the suit other than stock photos on ebay. Its actually a nice looking suit.

The hands and gaunts were bought separately and givin to me as a birthday gift. The LEDS were from Predatrhuntr and the blade was from Pred3:16. The hands and gaunts from the actual packaging in the suit were really crappy.

Might not be screen accurate but you get mad props from me for your suit!

No matter if you've spent $4000 on a suit or $300 - we should respect and applaud anyone who shares and shows us pictures. Thanks again Berserker!

Absolutely agree with Jason and Branden on this one. Berserk, kudos to you for doing what this site is all about and making do with what you have and using your own creativity to piece together a suit. You should be quite proud of your accomplishments and just continue to make it better and better. Rock on, brother!

The great thing about the Lair is the support members give each other. Kudos to you guys who made the positive comments. That is the difference from the Lair, and some other sites I have visited, no derogitory, or condecending comments. Enjoy the suit Berserker, well done. :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back