Berserker Gauntlets

carss66

Hi hunters.This is my berserker build so far(very slow).Working on my gaunts but ran out of rubber for moulds,so blade gaunt is only plaster.Computer gaunt is now fitted with lights and lid opens.need 3 count down screens so if anyone knows who makes them small 1 inch by 3/4 inch.Then give me a shout please.
thanks for looking and any comments.

Picture 191.jpg

Picture 193.jpg

Picture 195.jpg

Picture 196.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For the countdown timer you coul use flashing leds i have some slow flashing leds i wil use on mine, is the plaster strong enough? I used plaster to make lifecast of my hand and after i pulled them, they crack, and broke the whole thing teared appart, i hate plaster because of that :)

For the countdown timer you coul use flashing leds i have some slow flashing leds i wil use on mine, is the plaster strong enough? I used plaster to make lifecast of my hand and after i pulled them, they crack, and broke the whole thing teared appart, i hate plaster because of that :)
Hi mate.The plaster is fine casting plaster and is quit hard when totally dry.I have lights for the inside row,but would like count down screens.

I think based on what I have seen in the based those are the most accurate ones thus far on the lair. DId you use something like reference pics or did you mod the rubbies?

when i can afford to finish them,i will put a telescopic blade in the gaunt.just need to make the blade i have into metal.thanks mate

I already have a blade. Just the gaunts to upgrade my rubies Berserker. As you can see on my profile pic, I have the deluxe Rubies gaunts.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back