Berserker Bad Blood

Thanks for the compliments guys! This is only my second predator kit, so it has been a learning process. It is almost done though. I still need to paint all the dreadlocks and glue them on. Here are soem pics for now.
bbb3006.jpg.gif

bbb3005.jpg.gif

bbb3004.jpg.gif

bbb3003.jpg.gif

bbb3002.jpg.gif

bbb3001.jpg.gif

bbb3007.jpg.gif

Hey nice colors for the bone skull on the shoulder, what did you exactly use to get it like that?
I hope you can tell us which paints colours you mixed.

Thanks for the compliments guys! This is only my second predator kit, so it has been a learning process. It is almost done though. I still need to paint all the dreadlocks and glue them on. Here are soem pics for now.
bbb3006.jpg.gif

bbb3005.jpg.gif

bbb3004.jpg.gif

bbb3003.jpg.gif

bbb3002.jpg.gif

bbb3001.jpg.gif

bbb3007.jpg.gif

Very Nice take on this bad boy. Question for you though? What did you use for the quils on the head?

oh yeah to answer some questions. The quills are made from tips of toothpicks and some are made from sculpty bend n bend. The skulls were first painted an off white and then lightly brushed with wood stain to age them. I used mostly house of kolor automotive paint to airbrush and then used citadel(warhammer) paint to brush in the details.

Wow Milk... that is a really unique kit you assembled there.

I really like the color you chose for the Bad Blood, and the direction you took it is pretty damned amazing man. :)

That is a fantastic paint job!! The model looks alive. I am also new to the Predator scene, was formally building Universal Movie Monster kits and decided to try my hand at the most fearsome hunter of all. I had one question though, if it is not a trade secret, could you please tell me how you were able to achieve the Predator Blood effect?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back