Berserker Bad Blood

Milk1

I started painting my Narin Bad Blood kit on monday. I decided to go with a berserker inspired paint job. It is turing out pretty cool, but painting all the little spots is taking forever LOL! I will update as it comes along.
bbb001.jpg.gif

bbb002.jpg.gif

bbb003.jpg.gif

great stuff, always great seeing your paint ups. Think super black paint scheme opened the door to allow all sorts of super cool paint ups surface

it doesn't matter if it takes for ever to paint that kit ;but the satisfaction of making things right gives more value to the kit
and your self as a painter. wonderfull job man it is great; congratulations

Any news on the progress with this kit? I am really interested in seeing the finished product. The paint app is going to be killer. :eek:

Ok, here is an update! It really takes a long time to paint all the little details. It is still not done, but it is getting close.
bbb2004.jpg.gif

bbb2003.jpg.gif

bbb2002.jpg.gif

bbb2001.jpg.gif

bbb2006.jpg.gif

bbb2005.jpg.gif

That head on the spear is PERFECT! I would probably sacrifice a small child to have been able to see really specific in-progress shots for this paint-up so far, because some of the finishes are fantastic. Love the guy on the base, too. JEALOUS!

PAPOPREDATOR- Please do not repost the pics in your replys. Use "Fast Reply" or "Add Reply" as they do not repost the pics. Keeps the load time down and less clutter in the threads.

On topic...the kit is looking sick. The colors are bold and work well together. Nice work!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back