Bender Futurama Costume..

"Gender" Bender Futurama Costume..!!!

thank you very, very, very.. much!!!

(i am excited to see how people respond to the costume.?.?)

still not done & just keep goofing off..

Gender Bender in the works..!

Hell yeah, that's great, just need a tutu to complete the look! Dude someone needs to do Hypno Frog...*looks at OP* cough...

Seriously that is a savage costume!

Love the costume especially all the extras you have thought of.

Had a small idea with the cigar, what if you moded an ecigarette or an ecigar so the cigar could actually blow offensive smoke?

a big thank you to the front work done by rpf members..! & again for comments & suggestions! thank you!

lots & lots of options..! ;)

"Gender" Bender Futurama Costume..

some of the work on Gender Bender..
two tutus.. are on order 2 finish out the bottom.

(hope they will work.. & not sure if i will do the wig yet..)

Such a great build. You're use of foam to make something so clean and metallic has really inspired me to try it out on one of my armor builds. Big fan of Bender, and now, big fan of you :)

It keeps getting better! All of the props you've added just makes it even more awesome. C: This is also the cleanest Bender build I've seen.

Super King.. Bender Futurama Costume..

so.. yeah..

i guess i started a Super King Bender..

Oh, & thank you for the comments!!! its great & i am super glad people like it!!! thank you!!

here are some pictures of the working process for super king bender. still a ways to go..
(i dont think i will do the cape right away.. just the crown, mask & ring for now.)

(*also hope to start a fry thread soon.. some of the parts are starting to come together and looking pretty fun..! waiting on a wig.. & **may do a Leela costume..?!?!) :)

(told myself not to post any thing till later.. but this showed up in the mail & got the eyes painted for now..!)

lil HypnoToad (ish.. & the tutus i should be working on..)

Last edited:
That is friggin' awesome...I recall a while back I saw a beer brewing bender. Basically the guy had the brewer inside the model. that looked really neat but this...it's a shame foam is actually expensive here in the UK...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back