Behold, my finest work.

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My friends... I hope this adds a spark to the new year ahead of all of you. May it encourage you and also serve as a reminder that no task is too large.

Arguably, some of my best work. After countless hours of study and reverse engineering, I'm rather certain I've got this piece dialed in. Now, Please; keep in mind this is simply a prototype of the multi-tool and I still have a couple tweaks to make here and there. That said, thank's to all who contributed their time and energy to landing this beloved prop. BEHOLD!

-Rylo

19656-picture-518.jpg

Last edited:
images

Stop talking!

Seriously. I love it. I'd buy a stand if you made some. But maybe make it a little larger and put the paper clip sideways, then add a spot for a rubber band and a small strip of duct tape. :lol

As I've just mentioned on facebook:

Gentleman, gentleman. You're all, much too kind. My Inbox is full of requests for one of these. With all honesty, I just don't know if I can muster the energy to fill everyone's requests. I'm just one man, flesh and blood. There comes a time when I have to sleep and the complex nature of this project has aged me, as-is...no promises, but I will discuss it with my family and get back to each and every one of you. (Takes a bow...stops to kiss a baby)

-Rylo

Guess you missed the whole 'prototype' part, hu?

I knew when I shared my 'White Album' that there would be some jealousy, but I never expected it from an established member.

You sadden me, sir. Try and appreciate the engineering involved with this prop.

-Rylo

Inaccurate!!!!

:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids:darnkids

The paperclip was silver!!!!

MacGyver - My Trusty Paperclip - YouTube

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back