The Shining All work and no play pages

Trying to Find the Onion skin paper brand used in The Shining, you can see the top and bottom of the box in this frame but cant quite make out the brand.
Wanting to make a screen accurate replica of the all work and no playpages . Any resources or scans would be greatly appreciared as well. recently inspired by the Taschnes Stanlet Kubric shining book to make a full replica of each page. (TASCHEN Books: Stanley Kubrick's The Shining)
typing  2.png

If I can get my hands on an Adler 39 I absolutely will do it the right way , the Taschen Shining book apparently has scans of all original 400 pages. Either I get my hands on that to make copies of or someone uploads scans.
The pages are a walk in the park compared in getting the Adler:( I've searched for this model for the last 25 yearso_O

It's incredible that scans of all the original pages are now available. Almost 5 years ago, I retyped 20 of these pages - all that were available then. The results are somewhere here at RPF, and also on my blog:
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy - the first 20 pages
This is an amazing, thank you so much for the help. My plan is to either print or retype these on original onion skin paper. Sadly the original scans are with a 2500$ collectors book. So unless some fan takes it upon themselves to upload them,( which I hope they will) we don’t have them all yet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back