Be the first to see these replicas!!!!

The predator shoulder cannon looks completely different apart from overall shape - therefore not accurate. However I can see why they've done it, as the original in the pics above looks like it was rough hewn from a lump of wood! Not very saleable to the general filmfan public.

Despite any disparaging comments I might make, I for one am fearing the worst but hoping for the best from this company.

SAS

Some people was talking, and wondering about the Puls rifle! Well, I can tell You this, I know the plans for this rifle...and there has never been anything like it!!!!
It will rock, and be super accurate to the original hero. :)
I could tell You more...but then I'll have to kill You. :lol

Some people was talking, and wondering about the Puls rifle! Well, I can tell You this, I know the plans for this rifle...and there has never been anything like it!!!!
It will rock, and be super accurate to the original hero. :)
I could tell You more...but then I'll have to kill You. :lol

It'll be painted black then will it?

one of life's simple pleasures... clicking a link that says "Be the first to see these replicas!!!", and seeing that the thread is already 7 pages long. :)

That pulse rifle does seem very intriguing!!

Not wishing to be negative,but I wish these companies would concentate on getting a few solid products outof the door before teasing items like a pulse rifle.

I didnt catch what the Dallas gun was made of. I hope it is not resin :confused

That´s what I asked them and they replied to me the following:

"The materials are mainly resin, with some metal parts. The pieces "feel" right though, the Korben weighing over 2lbs and the Police gun over 2 1/2 lbs. Large parts of the original "hero" Korben were resin too."

Last edited by a moderator:
Try not to worry so much my friends...let us all live in peace and harmony, dismissing all that pessimism and negative energy and focusing on the good that will come of this....

Amen...

M

I am taking a wait and see approach the same as I am with QMX. If they prove they can deliver quality items for a good price that's great, If not I will wait for someone to do it right.

I didnt catch what the Dallas gun was made of. I hope it is not resin :confused

I dont understand what would be wrong with resin?? Even the original had resin parts....I dont know what You mean, but to be hones I think a metall blaster would be a tad more than $249....dont forget that this "handpainted cast from original with working electronics limited to 1000" only cost $249.
Jeeez

I dont understand what would be wrong with resin?? Even the original had resin parts....I dont know what You mean, but to be hones I think a metall blaster would be a tad more than $249....dont forget that this "handpainted cast from original with working electronics limited to 1000" only cost $249.
Jeeez

Agreed! :)

Jeeez

Why do you have to understand anything? It is MY preference if I'd prefer an all metal blaster compared to a resin one.

I never asked for you to understand what I meant.:rolleyes

Great site... looking forward to seeing what they can do! Hey, there's always room for one more prop replica company! :)

I have to say, I am VERY impressed with the Pred helmet, both by the "imagined" interior as well as the display. That's a very clever way to put a new spin on something that's been out there to buy for a while. If I didn't know that Pulse Rifle was waiting in the wings, I might have to have the Bio Helmet! ;)

Can't wait to see that Pulse Rifle!!

-B89! :D

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back