Be the first to see these replicas!!!!

Those guys are quick :eek After trying to order again and seeing that it works now I had a couple more questions and it took them 7 minutes to reply to my E-Mail :eek

They obviously aren't using the "QMX Big Book of Customer Services for Boys & Girls" then :lol

Very cool. I might pick up the Dallas gun... tempting! Do we know who the players are for this new company? They have a LOT of licenses for a new company, so I'm guessing some one knows who they are. And did MR loose the Aliens license also? I'll be keeping my eye on the Pulse Rifle when it comes out!

Jeff

The are "up and coming", and You would not belive me if I told You what they have in the "pipeline".

This company is operated buy people that loves movie props, and they are extreme about detail....something that we LOVE around here.
Thats why they cast original pieces, or use original molds. ;)

Last edited:
Coinprop, thanks for the info.:thumbsup

The Korben Dallas pistol looks great and so is the price.

I am looking forward to the Pulse rifle.

I would like to know who "they" are also!

I want to make sure it would be people I don't mind doing business with. There are some very talented people out there that I would NEVER send money to.

Pat

...which tells ua zero about who they are.

Plus we've been through the whole picture debate before with MR - just 'cos they own the licence doesn't mean they can use other peoples pictures AFAIR.

SAS

...which tells ua zero about who they are.

Plus we've been through the whole picture debate before with MR - just 'cos they own the licence doesn't mean they can use other peoples pictures AFAIR.

SAS

I didnt know there was a debate about the picture?
Please dont turn this thread in to one of those thread we see her MUCH to often, please!

And the e-mail is working fine on the site, so if anyone is wondering who they are, its just one e-mail away....they respond fast.

Last edited:
They do have great looking stuff, I hope everything turns out on the level and they stick around.
Coinprop, are you part of this company? You post like you are, or at least you seem close to those who do (If not they should be paying you for your PR :) ) I originally assumed you were, but then when things started to get a bit criptic with the "they" and such I was not sure. All of a sudden the direct info seemed to end, at least with that question.
I suppose either way it doesn't matter, I hope them success - I don't buy from people until I hear some feedback from others who have, but I will keep my eye out - I have always wanted to get a Pulse Rifle that looked good, but wasn't the cost of a car. :)

They do have great looking stuff, I hope everything turns out on the level and they stick around.
Coinprop, are you part of this company? You post like you are, or at least you seem close to those who do (If not they should be paying you for your PR :) ) I originally assumed you were, but then when things started to get a bit criptic with the "they" and such I was not sure. All of a sudden the direct info seemed to end, at least with that question.
I suppose either way it doesn't matter, I hope them success - I don't buy from people until I hear some feedback from others who have, but I will keep my eye out - I have always wanted to get a Pulse Rifle that looked good, but wasn't the cost of a car. :)

Scott, no I'm not a part of the company, I wish I were :)
But I know one of them, and I'm only posting it here because the replicas are amazing, and has some of the best prices I have ever seen on high quality replicas.

And regarding the question "who are they", I dont feel that I have to explain anything!
Do everybody know who the people at MR are? Or the people at Sideshow?? ICON? I think not! ;)

All I can say is that there is a great feel for detail on these items, as close to the original as possible!

I dont see what the problem is - there got to be as much risk using these guys as ebay or the JY - If people fancy waiting for reviews great - no need to suggest they are conmen...just yet?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back