Be the first to see these replicas!!!!

So that's where the Korben Dallas gun is coming from. Cool, but I don't care about what number I get. Take a few dollars off and keep the number.:p

I don't care much for bobbles but the pending prop replicas look like good, strong performers that collectors would actually purchase. Imagine that!

I'm just pleased to see some ambitious ideas sprouting up from a new company.

This stuff looks great, good to see a new company hit the ground running, Think Im up for the Korben blaster, great price!

The prices are really great! I mean $249 for a Korben gun with electronics!!!
And yes, this is the gun Matt was talking about..... great stuff for the 5th element collector.

Aghh! no shipping to UK :( maybe this is due to our impending law changes involving importing replicas or hopefully it needs to be set up still?!

Cool selection. Definitely like the Predator bio bust.

they should sell the mask/helmet by itself, The setup is really sweet lookin untill you take off the mask and find... he has no face!

The korban dallas gun is REALLY SWEET! And a LISCENSED pulse rifle??? WOW!

Maybe these guys will pick up SW? :love (doubt they could afford it just yet)

Aghh! no shipping to UK :( maybe this is due to our impending law changes involving importing replicas or hopefully it needs to be set up still?!

Nope, no shipping to Germany either. I was happy to be able to enter an address outside the US (unlike with QMX when they started), but when I tried to order I got this message:

"Sorry, there are no available shipping methods for your location."

:unsure

They ship to the UK and Germany! Its just a system glitch, the site was up today, just a few hour ago.
So to be clear...they ship to UK AND Germany ;) And the system now accept international orders.

Ohh, and if You have any questions just e-mail them, they will answer as fast as they can.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back