Be the first to see these replicas!!!!

I'll bet that Pulse Rifle will be rats...
I take it back... this is indeed shaping up! :thumbsup

Meanwhile, for your infotainment - my latest Matsucorp PR & display... :cool

Just awaiting the Vasquez M39 to fill that gap. ;)

prdisp3.jpg

I can't wait to see more about the Pulse Rifle.
The Predator bust looks outstanding but not accurate to the film. I wonder if the face itself came from the stunt molds and they sculpted new details for the other areas from scratch. That would still make the helmet from the original molds, just not every particular detail. I think they should have more closely matched the screen used piece. The interior looks killer though. I wish I had one like that. The dreads are a huge addition to the look of the bio too.

I just reviewed the info on the KD 5E gun, and there is no mention of sound effects.

Though I'm not a huge an of sound effects in props, the "camera flash charging" sound the gun makes on screen just prior to firing is very cool.

I don't suppose this replica will have this?

Fiorgive me if this was already mentioned in this thread - didn't re-read the whle thread today...

I hate to bump something this old, but I have been watching this site, waiting for their "new" Rambo knife replicas. Well they have finally put them up(the first 3 anyway, the 4th one supposedly coming soon). Their site advertises them as licensed replicas of the movie knives. I'm wondering exactly who licensed them, because I know for a fact, that Gil Hibben, maker of the Rambo III and the Rambo IV knives did not authorize replicas of his knives to anyone but United Cutlery.

Just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this.

I'm no expert but I would think that the studio who owns the right to the Rambo name could license it to whoever they wanted. They wouldn't need anyones permission.

There is an item that I would like to purchase... however, I'm going to wait until the item is ready for delivery. I went through the whole nightmare with ICONS & pre-ordering :angry I don't want that to happen to me all over again.

I thought it was amusing that the Terminator arm is in the "Armory" section.

Never understood the appeal of bobbleheads, though.

Sean

this company produce anything yet?
website looks a little fly by night and im not preordering until i see a finished product

this company produce anything yet?
website looks a little fly by night and im not preordering until i see a finished product

Last e-mail I received from customer service said that the Korben Dallas Pistol will be in their warehouse the end of this month.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back