Batman: Thomas and Martha Wayne

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bonded Hawk

OK I think I have checked about everywhere. Is there a newspaper clipping of their death, maybe an obituary? I thought it would make a good wallhanger or scrapbook piece for a collection.

BH

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Talisen

Sr Member
I'd like to tell you if it's in the book, but I won't know until the 25th when I'm allowed to open it!

Bonded Hawk

I just saw this. Work computers won't let me open this up, I had to use my cell. I'll be able to really check it out Thursday night when I get home.

I really appreciate this

BH

Bonded Hawk

Thanks guys. I finally was still long enough to print out the headlines. I think these will work great for my intentions. I'm going to put together a cork-board of crimes and criminals; and have a section for Bruce's parents death. I appreciate the help.

"If you get a chance to print it let me know how it looks."
The last column is double printed, but it will work well for what I have in mind. I'm going to overlap a Jack Napier want poster over that side.

Bonded Hawk