Batman TDK Cowl and Batsuit Pepakura Files

So I'm a n00b at pepakura, and I'm having a variety of issues with this. First and foremost is that 4shared does not seem to ever work. None of the download buttons actually download, and it feels like I'm hitting my head against a brick wall. If someone could post the .pdo file on the forum or in some place that's easier to access, it'd be much appreciated. I'm looking to make this in cardstock. Secondly, once I get the file, will I be fully able to print it, etc. in Pepakura Viewer?

Thanks for helping a scrub out.

So I'm a n00b at pepakura, and I'm having a variety of issues with this. First and foremost is that 4shared does not seem to ever work. None of the download buttons actually download, and it feels like I'm hitting my head against a brick wall. If someone could post the .pdo file on the forum or in some place that's easier to access, it'd be much appreciated. I'm looking to make this in cardstock. Secondly, once I get the file, will I be fully able to print it, etc. in Pepakura Viewer?

Thanks for helping a scrub out.

Sorry about the 4shared thing, when I originally uploaded files to there it was a much better site. I just checked it out and yeah it sure is an impossible to navigate screen now. I'll round up the original files today and figure out if I can upload them directly on here or find a suitable alternative.

Sorry about the 4shared thing, when I originally uploaded files to there it was a much better site. I just checked it out and yeah it sure is an impossible to navigate screen now. I'll round up the original files today and figure out if I can upload them directly on here or find a suitable alternative.
Thanks! Looking forward to it.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

OK, I've changed all the links over to Dropbox and removed the links to 4shared.

I also added a link to JFCustom's post in another thread containing a foam unfold for what I believe was the same batsuit I was working on.

I am very new to this stuff and only started looking at 3d printing models today I've been on pepakura and and a 3d printing application if anyone would be cool to give me like a tutorial on how to do this stuff, unfortunately I cant pay you for your time because we are tight on money at the moment but if someone is cool enough to give me a tutorial or something my discord is Batman and my tag is #3624 thanks again

Hola a todos un saludo hay alguien que aún tengas los archivos para compartir por favor estoy armando mi proyecto y quiero tratar de hacerlo bien precisión me falta el pecho y las hombreras
1660569816917.jpg

In early 2012, I've started a freehand TDK suit. Had built one of cardboard before; crappy, but the shapes was pretty good under the cape. I've decided to improve, and started to work with EVA foam. By that time, I wasn't RPF member, and made many mistakes.......:facepalm

Now I've decided to share pics of the chest and belt. That's the freehand TDK with EVA foam. Used 4mm for base and 2 mm for details. I resined without PVA layer :facepalm :facepalm... It didn't melt the 4 mm, but damaged the 2 mm foam. I've made legs, boots and forearms also.

In my personal experience, velcro was terrible, unglues all the time. Will change it for buckles. Note that the area under armpit is unglued.

Now that I'm almost finished with my IM suit, I'm thinking about start a TDKR with fabric and EVA. Batman. Again.
Hi puedes enviarme los archivos gracias

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back