Batman Returns Selina Kyle (FINISHED P.13)CON pics p.15 and p.16 unzombified

Re: My Selina Kyle, Batman Returns style

Nice job is the suit leather? and you know Catwoman will be in the next Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises, it will be interesting to see in which direction they go with her costume.

I know my suit is not 100% perfect and my bodytype is way off but I had tons of fun making it even in such a short period of time .... my build also probably does not belong here I seen the awesome amazing builds on this website and it is the reason I joined ....cool stuff people

Yeah, I'm gonna just have to disagree on that. I'd say you make that look pretty stunning.

For many folks, making a costume that fits their body type is a challenge. I mean, a 5'8" Darth Vader or 300 pound Superman is not particularly impressive even if the costumes are otherwise "accurate," y'know? Half the battle is how you wear the character vs. how you wear the costume.

But based on those pics, I'm fairly confident you could get away with just about anything you wanted. :lol Your Catwoman really is very nice in my opinion.

It came out great, and love the zombie catwoman pics. Your Mileena pic looks great too. Any other shots of that?

woah thanks so much everybody ...and nope halle berry... she was never catwoman ...it does not exist ....im in complete denial ... hahah thanks everyone for appreciating my suit ... i still feel kinda dumb for posting when you guys are busting your asses making mando armor , storm trooper helmets ...giant mech body suits ... i seen a few iron man suits floating around over here ..ACCURATE ONES ... no way in hell i'd seriously lay down and give up ....so yeah i really appreciate the posts up here thanks a lot everyone when this dies down a bit ill post some of the other things i made and possibly some of the stuff i need help with , this is really the place to be for insight ... talk to everyone soon

I normally don't care for Catwoman, but I have to say yours looks great and you look amazing in it, better than Michele Pfeiffer (sp?) I hear Anne Hathaway is playing her in the new Batman movie.

WOW! Great pics and congratulations on the Catwoman costume....it's looks fantastic! And I totally agree that you look better than Michelle in it too....well done.

Great work on the costume. Gotta agree with what others have said ...you look like you walked right out of the comic to me too. You are Catwoman.
Later,
Mobius

I'm pleasantly surprised by this thread. Normally threads like these involve nerdy fanboys telling an attractive female how much they love their costume, and how amazing it is in the hopes that they have a chance with her...even though the costume sucks.

This thread has all of that, plus some always-necessary hilarious comments, BUT the costume is actually really good, and you wear it well.

You definitely have the body for it, unlike me. :lol

Any thoughts on possibly upgrading it, maybe either making it more screen accurate or more your own? If so, what would you add, change, remove?

-Nick

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back