Batman Returns Selina Kyle (FINISHED P.13)CON pics p.15 and p.16 unzombified

poopymcbutthole

Sr Member
It started as a makeup test , I really did not believe I could pull it off for a while as much as I loved the character , Michelle Pfeiffer has some pretty hard shoes to fill lol .

555.jpg

I went on to obtaining a mask and customizing it for a tight fit by sewing on small clasps normally seen on the back of a bra or a clip corset , can be bought in a ragshop*

39580_1495025729649_1054231683_31184771_6750888_n.jpg

Got my suit and wore it for a LONG time just to get used to it , I only had a few rush days to get it done with before I had to wear it for an extended period of hellish time!

66647_1498788463715_1054231683_31191411_5862663_n.jpg

then stitched for a mind numbing period of time !

005.jpg

these are probably the only shots showing the full suit including boots (also stitched up the back)

100_4979.jpg

omg.jpg

oh i also had to conceal hair that is past my butt all in that cap! that was probably the worst

100_4978.jpg

c1.jpg

c3.jpg

c2.jpg

168990_1613848940155_1054231683_31407259_2633816_n.jpg

lol , I know my suit is not 100% perfect and my bodytype is way off but I had tons of fun making it even in such a short period of time .... my build also probably does not belong here I seen the awesome amazing builds on this website and it is the reason I joined ....cool stuff people

August 24, 2011-
EDIT: I AM PULLING THIS SUIT OUT OF THE DUST !!! and re editing some of its design .. progress reports coming soon as more is completed ...stay tuned .... over and out...

Last edited:
Re: My Selina Kyle, Batman Returns style

Um...wow. I think I prefer you in that costume over Pfeiffer. Good job on the suit-although those last few pics were...disturbing.

haha thank you guys ! i am also glad i can take the suit and make it disturbing ... im good at making myself horribly disgusting with limited supplies

wow that was amazing. your like a drawing come to life that's how perfect you look in costume. was funny tho, every picture was like OMG after another until the last one where i went "ahhhhhhh" like one of those internet gags. hahahah

really well done costume and makeup. Can't recall a better Catwoman to date. cheers!

Great work on the suit and that mask is exceptional! You make a beautiful Catwoman! Thumbs up for the zombie version!!

I just agree with everyone else really. Great costume, and you look absolutely beautiful in it:) Very cool. Any thoughts to what you'll do next?

I just agree with everyone else really. Great costume, and you look absolutely beautiful in it:) Very cool. Any thoughts to what you'll do next?
thank you very much ! yes i seem to have an epiphany every five seconds lol but one suit i really want to make is femme mandolorian armor , although its been done i just really want my own suit , im in love with boba fett ! I was also thinking of making a dune jumpsuit ... i really loved dune ... no one would really get it now a days lol

hmm i was also looking for ways to make a AMR-B05 Assault Rifle i have not found any templates online to start building one :/

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back