Batman desert storm first time build (pic heavy)

Omel is right, I was going to suggest going to the BOTB as well. I am a member over there as well as Alphaprym and there are alot of great people over there. They will be very welcoming and very interested in seeing a cowl helmet built. Make sure to read the terms of service over there before posting as many new members have not been doing so and problems arise. I think you'd be a great member over there so check it out. Best of luck and hope to see you there as well.

Thanks man...am just waiting for some paint to arrive then i get to spray it...cant wait...in the mean time i am working on paper prototypes of the neck armour...am finding a little difficult..cant really work out how the bit by the adams apple is meant to be...any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated..have already make the arms and the gauntlets out of paper so will be resining them pretty soon.

Will do..it is still just fiber glass on the inside..i am going to line the inside after i have put the last coat of paint..do you have any pictures of the neck armour that would help make this build?..thanks for the support.

Will do..I am going to put the final coat of paint on the line the inside...do you have any pictures of the neck armour? that would really help me with this build..thanks for the support.
looks pretty good so far, you will need to pad theback tho, so the mouth opening looks snug :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back