Batman Dead End (New Behind the scenes)

Always love and appreciate the behind the scenes photos/videos when it come to films I'm in to. Always buy the 2disc dvd and watch it immediately after the movie. Cheers for posting them!

yea, i think he sculpted the best suit out there! and the paintjobs are incredibly detailed! hey kithunter, you got any more pics or behind the scene footage?

can you buy or get copys of batman deadend on dvd as the only one i've seen is on youtube with seed,just think there would be ace to add to the pred collection and aliens...carl

This is a cool old thread, love the new pics!
What ever happened to Mel aka the big guns? she did some great pred work

Mel got upset by some people for whatever petty reason and decided to "leave" the Lair, but we all know she lurks here even though she doesn't have the balls to say hi anymore. For some reason, people that leave by not logging into their account, think that we don't know they still visit without logging in...but the IP address is still the same. Meh. She did great work, but on her report card it says "doesnt play well with others"

cleaning up some folders..i found these shots..not sure if they have been posted or seen before

enjoy

batpredangle_25.jpg

batpredangle_20.jpg

pred20suit20moulding4.jpg

cowlsculpt11.jpg

sandystevekurt.jpg

Love the black/yellow look...one of my favorites. :(

can you buy or get copys of batman deadend on dvd as the only one i've seen is on youtube with seed,just think there would be ace to add to the pred collection and aliens...carl

yes you can, its called 'Batman Fan Films Collection'!
there's a few good fan trailers on there ( as well as some ****) lol
hunt it down on the net... :(

Mel got upset by some people for whatever petty reason and decided to "leave" the Lair, but we all know she lurks here even though she doesn't have the balls to say hi anymore. For some reason, people that leave by not logging into their account, think that we don't know they still visit without logging in...but the IP address is still the same. Meh. She did great work, but on her report card it says "doesnt play well with others"

lol.

I see what you're doing.

i can never get tired of this thread, it is just awsome to see some of the best costumes out there, and kithunter is so lucky to have a bde suit! and who makes this mask or who sculpted it?

cracked.jpg

Wassup Predheads

I found these pics by Artnomad aka. Nick Damon who worked with Sandy Collora on Batman Dead End.
He sculpted the P1 suit that fooled even Stan Winston himself. Posted some pics here rather than all of his pics.

Go see them all here:
Nick's Da Page with Batman Dead END pics

Predator_suit_sculpt15_by_ArtNomad.jpg

Predator_suit_sculpt13_by_ArtNomad.jpg

Predator_suit_sculpt14_by_ArtNomad.jpg

Predator_suit_sculpt11_by_ArtNomad.jpg

Predator_suit_sculpt_by_ArtNomad.jpg

Predator_suit_sculpt10_by_ArtNomad.jpg

Mods: If this topic was repeated somewhere else, feel free to deleto!

This is a super old thread, but Im a long time fan of this film too. Are there any better reference pics of the Albino Predator fully suited up ? I see that NECA is now making the Big Red Predator in action figure form, hopefully they will make all of these Batman Dead End Preds.

~CYCLONE_06

dang, its been quite a while since this thread had any action. I still find that the suits used in this film are such an inspiration to make a suite. I remember the 1st time i watch it. I was amazed and to be honest, i still am. I have to give it to sandy callora for his fantastic work.

Being since this was just posted from Sandy on FB and I'm not trying to bring back this thread. I felt that there is not a Gallery Album of Batman: Dead End I would post the picture here being since this is the appropriate thread where it all started.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back