Batman Custom Cosplay Idea... Give me your opinions! :)

CG818

image.jpg So currently I just sketched out my cosplay for 2016's comic con since I can't go this year. :( anyways I was hoping if you guys could give me your opinions on which logo I should choose for my suit. I'm going classic spandex but with some modern armor pieces here and there so I would love to get some feedback and see which one looks best to you guys because I can't decide hope to share some pics of it when it's done

Symbol #1. I prefer emblems where it looks as though the bat is reaching. #2 looks like his heart just isn't in it.

Hey guys! Thanks for the feedback :) i might end up using symbol one. Also i just received my spandex suit so time to begin working my butt off:unsure ill post some pics on my progress soon!!

I think it'd look quite cook to see the first emblem with the head & interior curve of the second--I would say absolutely the first, but the lack of definition in the head takes away a bit from the iconic "THE BAT-MAN" feel, if you understand what I mean?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back