Batman Beyond-based on art by Mark Vick

I'm surprised you didn't take the 3D model to shapeways and have them 3D print it in rubber. But that would take all the fun out of it. Looks great! I always liked Batman Beyond.

Round 1 of painting the belt buckle
uploadfromtaptalk1392536190718.jpg

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL work! Everything seems to be coming together nicely! The finished suit should look FANTASTIC!!! CAN'T WAIT to see this when it's complete! GREAT JOB!!!(y)cool

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL work! Everything seems to be coming together nicely! The finished suit should look FANTASTIC!!! CAN'T WAIT to see this when it's complete! GREAT JOB!!!(y)cool

Thank you very much. I'm still surprised how many people are looking forward to seeing this completed. I hope I don't disappoint.

Geez, and I was just sayin' to the wife this buckle looks mighty good, but with that weathering it's looking great:eek

Gonna work on it more tomorrow, the goal is to finish the left leg and move onto the arms. I'm saving the circuitry lines till I have all the structural parts completed.

Hey man, you've done an AMAZING job on this !
But I've been wanting to know what you'll do when you're done sculpting , will you make a cast and use latex? I've seen people do that with cowls, is there a name for the process you'll use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back