Batman Beyond-based on art by Mark Vick

If you dotn mind me asking what would i have to buy to begin sculpting a suit ? I want to make a suit but i have no idea where to start

Well, the best place to start is making a body cast of your own body. If that isn't an option, then find a mannequin that is close to your own body. After that, invest in sculpting tools and about 50pounds of sulphur free oil based clay with a medium hardness. There are some great tutorials on YouTube as well that show how to cast your sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been busy with holiday and family stuff. But here is my latest update. Right outer thigh armor sculpted out.

outer_thigh_armor___right_leg_by_agfrx7-d702t4t.jpg

This is so cool it hurts. Consider this build followed.

As to the mouth, what about cutting the whole "jaw" away from the cowl and mounting it to a stretchable fabric underhood so that it moves with your mouth?

That's how it looks to me in the cartoon.

That render pic of the armor looks absolutely scary. I love the detail your doing, and I think clay (although expensive) was a good way to go. I wish you luck on the molding, I certanly wish I had the money to make stuff this amazing.

Annddd you still deliver the goods every time...man, I cannot wait to see that costume on your body (or somebody else's body)...it's going to rock for sure:cool

Thanks again everyone. I'm surprised by the positive response this build is getting. Makes me excited to debut it in less than 6 months.

Love it to bits! Every update is a beauty shot:cool (yep, the sound you hear is me bouncing up and down in my chair:D)

Well, I ran out of clay. Thank goodness I had enough to start shaping the left leg. I've already gone through 50 pounds and I think I'll need another 5 more
starting_left_leg_by_agfrx7-d72estc.jpg

Yes! You're back with more great updates; and that cowl is a beauty for sure. I'm going rah-rah-rah with my pom-pom on the side line:thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back