Batman, Arkham Asylum characters and the Batmobile!

Re: Batman Dark Knight/Arkham City mod costume W.I.P. Plus Bane mask

Great work man! Can't wait to see the redesigns! If you have access maybe you could take a look at riot/tactical gear? There's lots of "practical" use type stuff under that tag that might help you find the right kind of shoulder pads.

Thanks I will look into that.

Sadly last night there was a fire that burned down where I do my sewing. So unfortunately I won't be able to make a cape. I was wondering if anyone knew the best place to get a good quality cape for around 20-30 dollars. I know it is probably a slim chance of finding it but it would kill be if I have to buy a rubies cape or even worst case a black sheet or something. I would have had a bigger price range for a nice cape, but I budgeted for a home made one. Thank you anybody for your help!

Sorry can't help with the cape deal, but that suit is turning out good.

PS: Somebody likes Battlefield!

Quick update: I decided to do some last minute additions, and I am adding Robin, Bane, Superman, Green Lantern, Scarecrow, Two-Face, the Joker, and the Penguin builds for the movie. I know its a bit late, but this is A big movie so I have to go big. Plus I am transforming my friends car into the batmobile!

Not gonna lie, when I started reading this thread I thought the Batman suit was going to look like crap. Man was I wrong. That thing is great! You really nailed the different pieces and sizing for your suit. Everything looks just right proportionally. Really, really great job. If you have anymore pics, please post because I am very interested in seeing how this turns out. Outstanding work!

Not gonna lie, when I started reading this thread I thought the Batman suit was going to look like crap. Man was I wrong. That thing is great! You really nailed the different pieces and sizing for your suit. Everything looks just right proportionally. Really, really great job. If you have anymore pics, please post because I am very interested in seeing how this turns out. Outstanding work!

Thanks. Here are some updated pictures of the Batman costume.

487688_2269572755369_1410527450_n.jpg

403818_2269573195380_1177958721_n.jpg

Nice costume!

By the way, you're lucky your theater lets you dress up. Ours banned all costumes and masks... :(

Back