Batman 89 Bat Tracker

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I built this 89 Bat Gadget that is only slightly featured in the film. You can see it on his Weapons Door. Apparently there was a scene that was cut that would have featured it.

Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 9.50.46 PM.png
IMG_1137.jpeg
IMG_1145.jpeg
IMG_1144.jpeg

When was this prop used in the movie? I’ve seen this prop before, but I don’t recall him tracking anything! Looks great!

Faaaaaantastic!

Did you look into the possibility of having the antennae section slide into the main body.

ooks like it was designed to do so but I can see how that might also get in the way of having a glorious blinky light!

Also you gotta make the "Tracer" pod that goes along with it from the concept art to go full mega obscure obsessive.

Just a little chamfered disc with a batsymbol or maybe just a dark shiny element in the center of it.

1681593669561.jpeg

The little antennae rod looks like it might be silver colored. Or maybe that's just a shine.

1681593747781.jpeg

Oh wow! Is that maybe the tracer in his palm in this shot? I never noticed that before now!

1681593816761.jpeg

Last edited:
At one point I actually searched around to find a clicking counter that match the font and style of the rotating numbers on this prop and the bomb. It'd be fun to have an found object incorporated in the two props to connect them.

You can even see on the handset where the fourth number has been covered up, which is weird since a fourth number is present on the original concept sketch. Maybe they had to remove that number wheel because the pointed shape of the prop got too narrow.

1681594275618.jpeg

1681594609335.jpeg

nick daring I never notices the little tracer in the drawing. Neat. And I also went down the rabbit hole looking at mechanical counters. Nothing seems to fit the size and proportion needs for either.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back