Bat Saw (The Dark Knight) Finished post #6

13doctorwho

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been working on displaying my Batman props. As I was going through them I noticed that my collection is mostly Batarangs and Grapple Guns. I decided to fill out my collection with other tools.

The latest is the Saw from The Dark Knight. It is used in the scene where Batman cut's out the brick at a murder scene to analyze the shattered bullet. The Dark Knight Manual has all the information I needed to start.

I've modeled it in fusion. It is hinged so the handle folds and the blade is removable. Here are some images of the model. Let me know what you think!!

Reference Images
Bat Saw diagrams.jpg

My Model (deployed)
Bat Saw Assembly 04072020.jpg

My Model (folded for storage on the utility belt)
Bat Saw Assembly COLLAPSED.jpg

Thank you for the comments and likes. The parts are on order from Shapeways, so now the waiting starts. I'll update when I have the parts and some progress.

Last edited:
That's great. I love the more obscure props. If you make this available for sale I would totally buy a finished one or a kit from Shapeways.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back