Base item pic, my next "fully armed & operational" project..

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Admiral Nogura

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Bigvade wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
My guess would be...........DEATH STAR!!!!!

Robert

</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>
Well he said after "Enterprise" Could also be a "Borg Sphere" or the Xindi weapon.Course,having not seen the last few episodes of "Enterprise", I don't know what the Xindi weapon looks like!

wolverine solo

I did the death star model that was put out awhile back but it wasnt very nice of a piece, went together poorly and the base was flimsy. if that globe is wood a second death star could be very possible.

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm guessing that's a light-up globe, and that's going to be an illuminated deathstar.

-Mike