Barbaric predator

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predation

just today, i had an idea on a barbaric/primitive type predator. in fanfiction, the mainstream species of predator had a series of divergent evolution and this type of predator i'm thinking of didnt advance in technology so well...
they are thin for their height but exceptionally powerful...it is a match for even a super predator. i will make a drawing of it soon...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DarkFlamePredator

It looks like a rabid version of Berserker. I think the idea of primitive Preds is interesting and different.
I'd like to see the finished sketch.

predation

[quote name='Vor'mekta' post='299433' date='Jun 27 2011, 04:02 PM']looks very interesting should be pretty awesome when finished[/quote]
thanx! i needed that

CoolleKotten

Interesting bio design, it doesnt have much armor on but maybe that goes hand-in-hand with the "not advanced in technology" part.
Still, I think it would be great to see your ideas of armor for a Barbaric pred. Maybe leather, fur or such? :)
Keep drawing!

predation

Interesting bio design, it doesnt have much armor on but maybe that goes hand-in-hand with the "not advanced in technology" part.
Still, I think it would be great to see your ideas of armor for a Barbaric pred. Maybe leather, fur or such? :)
Keep drawing!
thanx =)