Bandai release schedule

Before "the great embargo" and "flattie" debacle I awlays ordered from Hobby Link Japan and was quite satisfied with them!

Now I get most from LHS and will have search for the figure ones that won't be allowed into Canada!....maybe ebay?

Just ordered a TIE Interceptor from Japan. I'll let folks know what's in it (flattie versus dimensional standing fig), and also do a comparison photoshoot of it with my FineMolds one, to show any size difference. I'm hopeful it'll be more negligible than those with the X- and Y-Yings, since they're apparently making the TIEs larger compared to the Rebel ships, what with the approaches they're taking to the studio models as discussed over the course of this thread.

--Jonah

Yeah, I use hlj for a lot of things, and Amazon for others. But I know that p-bandai items are limited exclusives. I've almost gotten a couple gundams from the p-line from GG-Infinite, but they don't have Star Wars stuff...

Dorobou Hige's take on the AT-AT:

AT-AT-9e0e3.jpg

It's the only pic but here is the link:

http://dorobou.blog.so-net.ne.jp/

There will be some press releases in a few days concerning Star Wars Celebration. Bluefin has been authorized by Bandai to display a very large model kit prototype that very few in the U.S. have seen up close since I believe 2014 or 2015 from Japan. In addition to products being sold and on display, there will be raffles and surveys that will be used for feedback for the future upcoming releases. Also I think....there may be a hint for the upcoming release of

There will be some press releases in a few days concerning Star Wars Celebration. Bluefin has been authorized by Bandai to display a very large model kit prototype that very few in the U.S. have seen up close since I believe 2014 or 2015 from Japan. In addition to products being sold and on display, there will be raffles and surveys that will be used for feedback for the future upcoming releases. Also I think....there may be a hint for the upcoming release of

... 1/2 scale Gonk Droid?

Thanks a lot! I live in Orlando and hadn't planned on going, but now, I really don't know.

Last edited:
Ohhhhh! Anticipation killing me!

I'm hoping for a 1/72 Falcon. But if it turns out the be the Star Destroyer I hope they go Rogue with it, if ya know what I mean ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back