Bandai release schedule

Anyone else have slow shipping from Japan recently? I've got an order of 4 kits from hobby_japan that's getting near 5 weeks shipping time. Usually it's around 2 1/2, but my last order from mykombini even took 4.

And, of course, as soon as I posted about it - my order from hobby_japan arrived today! Never fails :)

My 1/144th scale kit backlog is nearly complete. Got the Falcon, U-Wing, Slave-1, and the TIE X-1 duo all in the same delivery.
That is a pretty magical haul

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yep. My kits-to-be-built list (all 1/144th) is now:

* Millenium Falcon
* T-65 X-Wing (x3)
* T-70 X-Wing (x2)
* Y-Wing (x2)
* TIE X-1 duo (x2)
* TIE Fighter (FO) duo (x1)
* U-Wing/TIE-Striker
* Slave-1
* JPG Productions YT-2400 Outrider

And I'm eagerly awaiting the Moldy Crow when it's eventually ready....and they're joining my existing fleet of F-Toys fighters.

Gonna keep me busy for quite a while :).

Last edited:

* Millenium Falcon
* T-65 X-Wing (x3)
* T-70 X-Wing (x2)
* Y-Wing (x2)
* TIE X-1 duo (x2)
* U-Wing/TIE-Striker
* Slave-1

And I'm eagerly awaiting the Moldy Crow when it's eventually ready....

I Iove these lists.
I have:
1/144 slave one (bandai)
1/144 slave one (fine molds)
1/72 x wing (fine molds)
1/48 snowspeeder (bandai)
1/72 tie fighter (bandai)
1/72 y wing (bandai)
1/144 u wing
1/144 outrider
1/35 viper mk 2

* Millenium Falcon
* T-65 X-Wing (x3)
* T-70 X-Wing (x2)
* Y-Wing (x2)
* TIE X-1 duo (x2)
* U-Wing/TIE-Striker
* Slave-1

And I'm eagerly awaiting the Moldy Crow when it's eventually ready....and they're joining my existing fleet of F-Toys fighters.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Says the AT-ST is 60mm, which works out to ~ 1/150 if you go by the 9m height.
The snowspeeder's a little big at 40mm, 1/132ish. Pretty close, though!

I bet you could get a good deal on a used one, though.
You could get a Laryngoscopy glidescope camera for thousands less.
http://m.ebay.ca/itm/Verathon-GlideScope-1-2-AVL-GVL-Video-Laryngoscope-Camera-0570-0306-for-Cobalt-/132126756922?hash=item1ec35e503a%3Ag%3A35EAAOSwsW9YyMNt&_trkparms=pageci%253A2967435b-1428-11e7-a112-74dbd18098ce%257Cparentrq%253A17e99f6b15b0aa415d7b0b41ffffd189%257Ciid%253A4

Does anyone know the difference between a Laryngoscopy (throat camera) and a colonoscopy camera? Oh yeah....The taste. :lol

TazMan2000

Interesting the way Bandai has done the feet by splitting the top barrel and the u-shaped "ankle" vertically. As with all Bandai kits, modifying those feet to become shock absorbers, like on the studio miniatures, is going to be a challenge. Doable, but a challenge.

Looks great, even unpainted :) Only thing I'd complain about, is the base. Looks to be way to small for the walker, and there are no footprints on it. The slot for a stand seems to be pretty usless unless you could fit the upcoming tiny snowspeeder into it, either from the AT-ST/Snowspeeder set or from the upcoming 1:48/1:144 combo

I agree regarding the size of the base. You would need two to present it appropriately. One solution could be: Adding a wooden (picture) frame around it and have the walker "step" outside of it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back