Bandai release schedule

Except, did the Falcon not have a brief cameo in one of the prequels? :)

It did (ever so briefly), but design-wise they are good reflections of the different aesthetics.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice idea indeed, personally I'd prefer the monowing version from AOTC beginning over the TPM one

I would certainly line up to buy each of the Naboo designs -- the cruiser, the mono-wing, Padme's Flash Gordon skiff, and the ROTS mono-wing -- but I think getting even one of them would be a minor miracle.

100% agree on the B-Wing , desired scale 1:72 to go with all the other starfighters.
Also would love to see some prequel fighters. Naboo fighter, Kenobi's AOTC Jedi Fighter ( w/ hyperdrive ring ? ), Anakin's or Kenobi's ROTS Jedi Fighter ( w/ droid fighter and/or buzz droids ? ), Federation Tri-Droid fighter, Grievous' Fighter, Republic Gunship and the ARC-170 would be high on my list. All in 1:72 scale if course ;)

EDIT: Wouldnt mind a Clone Wars Y-Wing and the Republic Assault Shuttle too. Or a Rebels prototype A-Wing.

EDIT EDIT: Uh uh uh !!! And of course the "Ghost" in 1:144 to go with other freighter sized vehicles. What about a 1:144 set of the AT-TE complete with its carrier

BTW, altough I am not doing differned versions of the same vehicle ( Red leader, Red 2, Red 3....) yet, I am currently working on an extra TIE fighter to paint it with Sabine's art from Rebels

EDIT #3
Don't exactly know if its still canon, but as it is still featured in the X-Wing miniature game, a 1:72 "Moldy Crow" would be awesome

I'd love to have a Clone Wars Y-wing too, but you might have to get a resin model with that one :) http://www.modelermagic.com/?p=42792

- - - Updated - - -

This resin B-wing isn't bad either... http://www.modelermagic.com/?p=71539

Quick question-

Ive seen the X Wing special set at Hobby Lobby but i noticed that it doesnt come with the Death Star base stand.
Instead it comes with a bland black stand.

Is this going to be what the stands look like for the US release Bandai ships?

Quick question-

Ive seen the X Wing special set at Hobby Lobby but i noticed that it doesnt come with the Death Star base stand.
Instead it comes with a bland black stand.

Is this going to be what the stands look like for the US release Bandai ships?

I would assume the stands will be appropriate for the ships they are paired with, in this case the X-wings of Rogue 1 weren't seen over the Death Star. The TIE Interceptor I got had the Death Star base.

I got my Tie Fighters 2 pack over the weekend and was a bit surprised to see the following defects on the Standard Tie's solar panels. For anyone else who has this kit, does yours have this issue?
Vlp9YG3.jpg
2TgmAcy.jpg

Thats a bummer....never seen that in any of my Bandai kits. How ironic that that indeed looks a bit like melted cheese....LOL! But seriously that would be very difficult to correct.

I would assume the stands will be appropriate for the ships they are paired with, in this case the X-wings of Rogue 1 weren't seen over the Death Star. The TIE Interceptor I got had the Death Star base.

But they fought over the shield gate, wich I assume could have a similar surface structure

Will there be a US based OT X Wing then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will there be a US based OT X Wing then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There already is, the Red Leader X-Wing 1/72,1/144 combo set has been released here.

Chris

EDIT: unless you are referring to a kit that has the ANH markings and not meaning the design of the X-wing.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back