Bandai 1/144 Falcon Parts from FZ6 and Shapeways

I ordered the dish & mount this morning,....didn't go for the window frame,...I'll have a go scratching it

J

Last edited:
Yes!!!!!!

What about a new cockpit. The stock one is too toy-like and doesn't feel like it comes from either the five footer OR the 32"

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Dang it, between this and their Deagostini stuff I might well sign over my paycheck to them, lol. Love it. When the time comes to convert the Bandai to the ANH 5 footer I am sooooo buying these.

Dang it, between this and their Deagostini stuff I might well sign over my paycheck to them, lol. Love it. When the time comes to convert the Bandai to the ANH 5 footer I am sooooo buying these.
I say this now. ....but I think my falcon quest will end with the inevitable 1/72 Bandai.

The question is....which falcon will it become? I suppose that depends on shape ways.

If Bandai didn't make a change, except scaling it up, a 1/72 Falcon from them would still be the most accurate to me. They nailed the basic shape, which FM failed to do.

No skinny Falcons for me!

Hmmm....curious about those. Greenstrawberry has some photoetch ones coming soon that have 4 parts each. They look brilliant. But the ease of the printed ones is pretty appealing

It prints at a much higher resolution, less print artifacts (print lines) so you get finer details, like being able to print the open engine vents.

Just received my engine baffles from Tony. Very nice detail, crisp and sharp, as are all of Tony's parts. :thumbsup

We have a problem.... I just got an email from Shapeways saying they CAN'T make the 5 footer dish that I ordered. That's a problem since I also ordered the base, which won't do me any good if I have no dish to put on it. Has anyone else gotten a notice about the dish or other parts like this?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back