Bad Seller Alert!! TOSPHASER

He got his money back and kept the bad resin prop. So how was he ripped off?

He got his money back after kicking up a stink.

And since when does returning money you ripped off make you innocent ?

If that's the case i'm off out tomorrow to buy me a shotgun and hold up a few banks, if i get caught i'll say it's ok officer i'll just return the money and be on my way, no harm done.

He got his money back after kicking up a stink.

And since when does returning money you ripped off make you innocent ?

If that's the case i'm off out tomorrow to buy me a shotgun and hold up a few banks, if i get caught i'll say it's ok officer i'll just return the money and be on my way, no harm done.

He got his money back for a crappy product and was offered a better one. So how again was he ripped off? If Bruce had kept the money and said hey tough ****. Then yes ok he got ripped off but he didn't. You are siding on the fact of guilt on what proof of recasting. None at the moment

He got his money back for a crappy product and was offered a better one. So how again was he ripped off. If Bruce had kept the money and said hey tough ****. Then yes ok he got ripped off but he didn't. You You are siding on the fact of guilt on what proof of recasting. None at the moment

He got ripped off because he sent his money and got crap in return i call that a ripoff plain and simple recasting or not.
The fact he returned the money was a good thing but it doesn't absolve him of the original action.

If you want to stick to facts lets do that.

SLK paid for a part. FACT
SLK wasn't happy with part and suspects it's recast. FACT
TOSPHASER later returned money. FACT
SLK made public about the crappy part and the hassle surrounding it FACT.
TOSPHASER spits his dummy and starts making threats and gets banned for that. FACT

Half the RPF get on the case of the guy that was sent the shoddy and possibly recast goods and informed the rest of the members about it and might have saved them the same problems.
Can anyone explain why ?

you know what SLK I have had it with you........
you bought the fracking thing seeing the picture that was posted, it was $13.00 and you were refunded and told to keep the part as you said you were not sending it back! ..

Well, it seems like the "crap" aka the picture was posted in the junkyard, and it seems like SLK saw the picture of the part before he purchased it.

Because Bruce was trying to make good, unlike so many others.

So that's it now. One wrong move and you're **** around here. That's nice.

After this why would anyone bother to try and make good again.

Sorry I see it differently. He isn't out ANYTHING. so he was not ripped off. just a dissatisfied customer that has made a huge accusation of recasting that still has not been addressed.

Ripped off= an act or instance of ripping off another or others; a theft, cheat, or swindle.

I don't see where this happened. Poor communication between 2 people that was settled with the RPF staff and both walked away and it seemed over and done.

I can see your side Mic but i don't see how you can blame SLK for TOSPHASER's actions.
It was TOSPHASER that got himself banned for making threats.

I've seen you on a number of occasions be a proponent of self responsibility, that's gotta apply here surely ?

Sorry I see it differently. He isn't out ANYTHING. so he was not ripped off. just a dissatisfied customer that has made a huge accusation of recasting that still has not been addressed.

Ripped off= an act or instance of ripping off another or others; a theft, cheat, or swindle.

I don't see where this happened. Poor communication between 2 people that was settled with the RPF staff and both walked away and it seemed over and done.

Ok i have an original ANH trooper helmet i'll sell you for $200.
You send me $200.
I'll send you a piece of crap original sculpt i make of an ANH trooper helmet.
You'll contact me and say what exactly ?
You're dissatisfied ?
I say but it's exactly as described an original ANH trooper helmet.
You'll still say you're dissatisfied or will you by now telling everyone how you have been ripped off ?
Now i'll say ok i'll send your $200 back but it'll have to be in installments at my convenience not yours.

And we'll all walk away and forgive and forget right ? yeah and pigs might fly.

Ok i have an original ANH trooper helmet i'll sell you for $200.
You send me $200.
I'll send you a piece of crap original sculpt i make of an ANH trooper helmet.
You'll contact me and say what exactly ?
You're dissatisfied ?
I say but it's exactly as described an original ANH trooper helmet.
You'll still say you're dissatisfied or will you by now telling everyone how you have been ripped off ?
Now i'll say ok i'll send your $200 back but it'll have to be in installments at my convenience not yours.

And we'll all walk away and forgive and forget right ? yeah and pigs might fly.
Actually that is where you are completely wrong. 1 you are making an assumption about me. 2 this situation has happened and I was dissatisfied with a purchase of that amount. I spoke to the seller and we made arrangements cause as I know as others do life happens and especially in a hobby world. Because sometimes pictures aren't the same as an in hand object. I guess it all depends on who the seller is and who the buyer is and I can guess how you would react by your post.

Actually that is where you are completely wrong. 1 you are making an assumption about me. 2 this situation has happened and I was dissatisfied with a purchase of that amount. I spoke to the seller and we made arrangements cause as I know as others do life happens and especially in a hobby world. Because sometimes pictures aren't the same as an in hand object. I guess it all depends on who the seller is and who the buyer is and I can guess how you would react by your post.

Yeah i'd react bad if i got the runaround and then to add insult to injury i had to take installments on a $13 refund.
I'm all for giving people a chance don't get me wrong but that doesn't extend to letting people take the ****.

Actually there have been a lot more than just one wrong move on Bruce's part. There have been numerous complaints against him made to the staff. The threat of legal action on his part was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

And it was more than just the $13. He got an unacceptably bad cast that the buyer suspected was a recast. Bruce was asked to present his original sculpt and/or mold, which he wouldn't or couldn't produce.

Why are we still discussing a banned member? Isn't THAT against the CoC? Thread should be locked.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back