Bad Blood #4 and Aqua Pred #2

The P2-ish looking colors on the death warrior look great. I also like this second aqua hunter more than the first. The skin colors and tones are awesome. The armor color and weathering, the fade on the fins, and the glow in the eyes...all sick!

Just when I thought the Bad Blood couldn't get more nasty...Joe comes up with another great color scheme and skin pattern for it. Man I tell you what, both of these pieces are incredible. I too like this Aqua Pred better. Regardless, all of your pieces Joe are amazing works of art. I never get sick of seeing your work. Keep the pieces coming.

Beautifiul work Joe. The Aqua Pred is really growing on me, as for the bad blood... just love the colour scheme. I bow at your greatness

Wow! Just effin wow! That Bad Blood is, hands down and far and away, the BEST pred paint-up I've ever seen. Maybe not the most lifelike, but it's definitely my favorite, I love the colors, the pattern, it's perfect! If that just happens to be the one you took inspiration from mine for, then I am totally floored and absolutely honored! It's perfect, Joe! ******, even the teeth are ridiculous! It's almost TOO good, if that were possible...

This is UNBELIEVABLE Joe! This Bad Blood and your Very Bad Blood are my two favorite paint ups of yours. Hey, whoever gets this one, let me know if you want to sell it. :cry:

*****, man. Seriously. I just can't get over that Bad Blood paintup. Still my favorite! If it's all right with you, I think I'll try something a little different in the same sort of vein on mine. Probly with greens, though.

By the way, how many hours would you say it took you to complete that paintup? Or any paintup, for that matter? It'd take me years!

Thanks guys!
By the way, how many hours would you say it took you to complete that paintup? Or any paintup, for that matter?

the bad blood kit takes around 2 to 4 weeks.....its a ton of work to say the least! As for other kits, the time depends on each piece.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back