Back to the Future Part II

Re: Grays Sports Almanac BTTF

LOL, no probs. Just trying to guide you :) . Hope that in the future you will guide new members too when you get the hang of things.

librarycard.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Good evening, which could re- check for biff in to do a giant -size
thank you

GjzqLxtp89bkFcQ.jpg

whom shall talent to remake this poster with vectoriel
thank you to

surf_vietnam_001_bttf_bttfpt.JPG

Last edited:
Good evening, which could re- check for biff in to do a giant -size
thank you

GjzqLxtp89bkFcQ.jpg

whom shall talent to remake this poster with vectoriel
thank you to

surf_vietnam_001_bttf_bttfpt.JPG

Jedifyfe made a high resolution version that he emailed out a while back. I got the file from him, but never printed it and my computer crashed and I lost the file. Maybe Brad will share it again... Hint hint :lol

Yes, that is the Biff Check I made and emailed out to a few people, which obviously has made its way around.

Yes, that is the Biff Check I made and emailed out to a few people, which obviously has made its way around.

I recall you emailed them so the link wouldn't be public, and you asked each of the recipients to promise to keep it under wraps. It is a shame that it got out.

Mmmmh, I remember he told once he could send the file via e-mail, but I never received one, so I wonder that this cheque goes around as easy as this...

Onkel. Email me and I will send you the file. I know I can trust you!

Also, here is the Biff $50:

BiffMoney50.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back