Back to the Future Part II

hello,
here seen in the newspapers back to the future 2 : usa today,if anyone has every 8 Hill Valley Telegraph newspaper in very good quality without being vague or share contact me here, because I'm looking for 6 years without find them, thank you in advance

vx5ibUD8WawdkTS.jpg

swr0WxtROMBNK9I.jpg

f7zRi5t0Ep62y98.jpg

I have been working on these based off of the photos of the screen used props from the pages of history auctions. The ones shown here are not screen acurate. I will post something here once I am done, but it will be a while as recreating the accurate text takes time. These will be 300dpi.

Yes, they look great! I didn't see that they were done allready, I was looking in the wrong place. Still want to create my own, just because its fun to do. But I will refrain from posting the high res as I don't want to take anything away from Jedifyfe.

Take a look at Jedifyfe's versions of these. They are printed on real newspaper and the best you will find anywhere!

Last edited:
Take a look at Jedifyfe's versions of these. They are printed on real newspaper and the best you will find anywhere!

Thank you Smarty! The only reason I don't post my newspapers, is because I still sell them. :thumbsup

Also I am in the middle of revamping my BIFF WINS with accurate text and making the GEORGE McFLY MURDERED newspapers:

Dsc02552.jpg

Dsc02555.jpg

Last edited:
Back to the future props

does anyone have a hi res pic of this map

hill_valley_map.jpg

found these online. enjoy

Lot83_bttf2_ohlala_magazine.jpg

Lot75_bttf2_grays_sports_almanac.jpg

2015 hill valley painting

Lot73_bttf2_2015_hillvalley_painting2.jpg

Lot73_bttf2_2015_hillvalley_painting.jpg

Newspapers

Lot66_bttf2_usatoday_newspaper.jpg

Lot67_bttf2_usatoday_newspaper_youth_jailed.jpg

Lot68_bttf2_usatoday_newspaper_gang_jailed.jpg

Lot69_bttf2_hillvalley_telegraph_george.jpg

Lot70_bttf2_hillvalley_telegraph_biff.jpg

Lot71_bttf2_hillvalley_emmettbrown_committed.jpg

Lot72_bttf2_hillvalley_emmettbrown_commended.jpg

Re: Back to the future props

I actually had a replica of the sports almanac in my room at Planet Hollywood in Vegas. I wish I took some pictures.

"American Mining Expert Asks British Citizenship" seen at the bottom of this page, is a real story copied from the July 18, 1933 New York Times, and actually includes the real text from the original source.
Lot70_bttf2_hillvalley_telegraph_biff.jpg

071833NYT-PG20.png

any one have those in high resolution that i can print them please:sleep

Last edited by a moderator:

any one have those in high resolution that i can print them please:sleep

http://www.therpf.com/f45/profiles-history-charity-auction-universal-studios-97060/
I had posted all those photos last year which were all taken from the Profiles in History website. You may find higher resolution pics for the Almanac elsewhere, but don't think there any more for the other newspapers.

Here are links to some hi-res images of the 2015 newspapers, scanned from the replicas which came with the Blu-ray tin box set. Files originally scanned and provided by member cnickle1.

Click on the images, scroll to the bottom and click on the Download button.

thank you for the props, which would cover the front and back of the magazine oh la la

thank you very much

I just bought the original Japanese articles from 1990 talking back to the future I would like to share with you,just click on the image to enjoy it

Last edited:
Grays Sports Almanac BTTF

Sorry if this has already been posted but after searching around I found the front and back cover to the BTTF Almanac

almanac.jpg

Hope you enjoy, kind regards Jason

Last edited:
Re: Grays Sports Almanac BTTF

Hi again Jason.

This too, has to go into the BTTF general thread.

Rule of thumb on the forum is - before posting a paper prop, use the search function to see if a thread with the movie title exists. Only if it doesn't, start a new thread.

Sorry to be a pain, but otherwise the paper prop forum would get swamped with repeat posts / threads.

In this case, here

http://www.therpf.com/f40/back-future-part-ii-67684/

Last edited:
Re: Grays Sports Almanac BTTF

:/ Sorry again, I didnt mean to be a pain.
I'll try and be more careful next time.
Kind regards Jason

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back