Limited Run Back to the Future III Time Machine Delorean Railroad model

FXArtist

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As we all know Doc is great with making elaborate models to show his plans for an event and Back to the Future III was no different except he was limited to the materials of his time period.

To refresh memories here is a screen shot:
icm_fullxfull.69254500_mx2pucw89zk880k8o084.jpg

THIS IS FOR THE CAR ONLY.

The original sold with the train for $30,000 as seen in the auction here:
screen capture.jpg

To make mine capable of production it is a resin core and resin wheels but completely coated in actual hand hammered lead, and then painted to match the original car as can be seen here:
DSCN0376.jpgDSCN0374.jpgDSCN0373.jpg
DSCN0372.jpgDSCN0371.jpg

The headlights are full metal jacket and the back are real spent shells just like the original. Each paint job will be slightly different since they are all done by hand (of course).

I will only be doing five of these for $300 +$25 shipping in the US and $40 shipping world wide.

As the run is filled I will list it below:

1. OUTATIME1978

Last edited:
Yes it is the same size of the original. I am sorry I didn't think to take a picture of the bottom before I shipped it out. The bottom has a full piece of metal over it. I actually put it on before any of the other pieces so they wrap over the bottom piece of metal.

Another free bump. I now own the car in the photos, and it looks even better in person. Been wanting a good replica of this for years, very pleased with this one. :)

kevincupp had no idea you were here on the RPF too! LOL Should have figured you would be! Thank you for sharing pics of the one I made for you, and I am glad you love it!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back