Done / Completed Baby Yoda (3D Printed Kit)

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Baby Yoda is now available for purchase!

My formula that helps me calculate price and materials used say that this little guy should sell for about $200. But I know that's too much, so I'm going to commit to 1 run of about a dozen, then I'll see how much time and plastic I've gone through and may re-evaluate.

So for now, he's $85.00 plus +15 shipping (Canada/USA) nor $20 (anywhere else). I still have some SLA printed Blade Runner unicorns left, and I'll include one for free with each yoda (a $25 value).

Please fill out my order form, send the PP and you'll be guaranteed a spot on the 1st run. - theRPF Order Form for rgriesbeck

This guy take close to 2 full days to print, but it's the holidays and I'll be home running my printer(s) non-stop. While I can't guarantee Xmas, I'll start shipping them ASAP.

AS with any 3D printed kit, it'll take some sanding, and painting to make him come to life. I've chatted with GeneralFROSTY and he's backed up with work until the end of January. You can contact him directly if you'd like to use his service.

20191216_151635.jpg
20191216_151645.jpg

Last edited:
Wondering if there's a way to get cloth involved?

Unlike Baby Groot, his clothes aren't tight fitting... it's more a thick onesie...

tougher to paint realistically as well.

Just a curiosity... I get it if you're like, "not opening that can..."

Wondering if there's a way to get cloth involved?

Unlike Baby Groot, his clothes aren't tight fitting... it's more a thick onesie...

tougher to paint realistically as well.

Just a curiosity... I get it if you're like, "not opening that can..."
We'll texture the clothes, aside from that, I'm no seamstress. People can add their own I guess. The ravager groots clothes turned out pretty good...

I’m interested as well.

is this something that could be teamed up with Gen Frosty again to have painted like the Groots?

or any other painters out there? Probably too early to throw that one out until someone tries their hand at it first, eh? Lol

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back